Jason x reader

Hi! I feel annoyed! Yay! That's why the story's all angsty. (PS. It was my brother, he started to hit me after he won a goal in FIFA and when I hit him back, he hit me back harder, etc. Then he starts rambling about I'm a disgrace to this family (in my opinion, he's the one who is) and tells me to kys) LOL this is so unlike Jason it's too OOC in my opinion but what eva 

We're gonna have to read the lightning thief for English a in a few weeks- I am the ultimate study guide

DISCLAIMER: IF IM WRONG ABOUT DEPRESSION, PLEASE CONTACT ME. IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME, MOST WRITERS LIKE ME AND OTHERS IN WATTPAD ARE THERE FOR YOU. PLEASE CONTACT A SUICIDE HOTLINE OR GET SOMEONE TO HELP. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS

Title: Welcome Home...

Warnings: Swearing (lol) and ANGST ANGST ANGST also short because too much angst is bad ALSO DEPRESSION AND SELF-HARM I DO NOT CONDONE

B/F/N: best friend's name

•|| Narrator's POV ||•

 Your boyfriend went out to have a grand ole' time. Gods above, he went to a bar, to get drunk, and party with his friends. You trusted him, he was in a relationship with you, after all. 

You slipped into your pjs, and made yourself a tasty mug of hot cocoa just to treat yourself. You turned on the TV, and pressed the thumbnail for a show.

"What ever happened to predictability, the milkman, the paperboy, the evening TV~" You sang along with the Full House show. 

You were well in your show, almost not noticing the jingle of keys outside. You smiled, fully knowing Jason was here. You stood up to greet your blonde boyfriend, when you heard him slur some words and step inside. You paused the show. 

He was holding the waist of another woman, a fake blonde at that. Her figure clearly screamed liposuction, (A/N nothing wrong with that, but this is my fanfic and I don't know any other way to make her meaner) lips that were clearly synthetic, and breasts that said, SILICONE! 

You stayed quiet, clearly wanting to know what would happen next. He stumbled a bit, and then stood up normally. You hit behind the couch, watching him, staying vigilant that the bitch doesn't steal your shit. Yes, you were more focused on the vase your mother bought you before she passed away. 

"Great, I think she thinks that I'm drunk and passed out on the couch," he chuckled. "I had the perfect plan!" Then, they started to make out. You were so disgusted with him, that you snuck upstairs. 

You immediately locked yourself in the bathroom, covering your ears to cover up those lewd moans coming from downstairs. You slid down the bathroom walls. Tears streamed down your face, your sobs ever quiet. You gave him your heart, he threw it away. Uncovering your razor from a hidden tile, you felt it's familiar texture. You held it there, close to your arms. Then, the world turned grey. You replaced the razor back into it's hidden tile, and covered it. You sluggishly walked to your shared bedroom, in which you laid there, not sleeping a second, not even in the morning, when Jason kissed you good morning. 

"Good morning, love," He muttered. "I passed out on the couch." You didn't say anything, as the urge to slap him was too strong. How could he cheat on you? Were you not good enough? Why? How could you have ignored the signs? He was such a caring boyfriend and tried his best to please you. His kisses didn't melt you anymore. You were an empty shell of a human. 

~Sad Timeskip brought to you by: ANGST ANGST ANGST~

Depression sunk in. You welcomed it with opened arms. Your expressions weren't expressive anymore. You kept to yourself. People you hadn't seen in months texted you. You ignored them. You hadn't left the house once after the incident. Jason went to the bar a few times, and brought different girls, but they all looked similar. You laid on the bathroom floor, gingerly touching your hair strands, asking the gods above, "Why?" What revenge did Aphrodite want? You respected her, since love was universal, but why? 

You cried there for hours. Jason noticed. He asked if you were okay, you weren't. He wasn't. Both of you weren't. 

All you wanted was a welcome home. Just that! You picked up your razor, gripping it tightly. Your hand shook, and you slowly cut into your soft flesh, blood spurting from the wound. You howled in pain, blood tainting the bathtub, and you quickly heard Jason come in, so you cleared your mess up, and put a bandaid on it to make it seem like a cut due to your cooking. 

"Hey, Honey, what's up?" He grinned. "I brought Mc Donalds!" 

"Cool, cool." your monotone voice obviously there. 

"What's wrong, I've  noticed a change in your behavior, (Y/N)."

"What's wrong?" It tipped you off. You finally uncovered your plan. "You're what's wrong! You cheated on me with those girls! You cheated on me on my birthday as well! 'Oh just having a fun party!' What A FUCKING LIAR. GO DIE IN FUCKING HELL YOU CUNT! I TRUSTED YOU! I LET DOWN MY GUARD, YET YOU CHEATED ON ME. WHY? AM I NOT LIKE ALL THOSE BITCHES YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE TO HAVE SEX ON MY MOTHER'S COUCH?" You glowered at him. Your voice lowered a fraction, "I'm LEAVING. You're gonna die. I've wasted all your credit cards, I'm moving with (B/F/N), I've destroyed your house, I publicly shamed you, and I've cut myself everywhere, because of you. The rest of the 6 hate you, Jason. Get ready to fucking destroy your life one by one." Just then, (B/F/N) arrived, and you loaded the last of your belongings in her car. 

You screamed at him. "Go fuck yourself, you douchebag!" and drove away. You flipped him off, and turning over a new leaf. 

Jason, however, was not. He cried, and after a few days, he was back to being the fuckboy he was. 

After all, you only wanted a welcome home

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EVENTFUL ALSO FUN TO WRITE... NOT BUT A NEW CONCEPT TO EXPLORE (ANGST)