Will Solace x Reader

What's Sideways?

I'm not unique.

SO, I had this idea like a week ago and I wrote it down. Peace. <-- I don't remember writing 'Peace' oh no amnesia

I'm reading The Selection series. Thoughts?

ALSO I MADE A SODA FOR SCIENCE I HATE MYSELF

Title: The Concert

Warnings: cursing, laziness and timeskips.

•|| Narrator's POV ||•

Band. One of the best classes in your opinion. The heavenly sounds of the band filled your ears, and you got to play your favorite instrument. What was that? You want to know? Well, it was the Euphonium. It was a mini tuba, except it wasn't. It was a brass instrument, glowing gold and got along well with the trombones, base clarinets, bassoons, and the tubas (also the baritones but it's basically the same thing).

You sat way in the back, flanked at the sides by a trombone and another euphonium. "Okay, everyone, you have to organize your papers in the concert order." The conductor said, smiling at everyone. "We have only a few weeks to finish, so, Da capo!" They said, lifting their hands in the air.

Suddenly, a blonde haired boy burst through the double doors, the whole band getting distracted. "Sorry professor, we had... traffic issues."

Oh hell no. The man, the myth, the legend... Will Solace. His pearly whites glittered as every girl and some select boy swooned for him. The son (sun) of Apollo.

He sat down next to another french horn (IDK OKAY) and inserted his mouth piece inside the brass instrument. His eyes scanned the multitude of students, and his eyes landed on yours. He winked at you.

Your face flared up, and looked away. You already had a partner, and you were damn happy with him. So happy, you hadn't talked to him over a week. Aside from those nods on the hallways, you didn't remain in contact.

Soon enough, after constant practicing, the class ended. You had a free period next and so did that blond ray of sunshine as well. He caught up to you while you were leaving.

"Hey," He tapped your shoulder. You nodded, signaling that you were listening to him.

"Oh great, look what the chariot dragged in!" You lightly glared at him.

"No need to hate me, but I chose this school since you were here." He laughed quietly. You were both walking in the hallways, going to the library.

You scoffed, trying to get your emotions across to him. You both were staring (you were glaring) at each other for so long, you bumped into somebody, which if you didn't want this story to become more cliché, it did. It was your oh so loving SO, which name is that bad, so you couldn't mention it.

"Hey," You smirked. Yes! Solace was going to shove off.

Your attention whore lover almost screamed hi. "HeLLO! I'TS LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! HOW ARE YOU DOING LOVE?" Wait, never mind, he yelled it.