Christmas Special: Percy x Reader

I'M SORRY IM SO LATE AND I DIDN'T DO A THANKSGIVING NOR A HALLOwEEEN 

AH

ALSO

DDLC IS A FUN GAME

~

Title: Christmas with the Jacksons

Warnings: swearing, Christmas, awkward, text. 

Date: Nov 30th 2017

•|| Your POV ||•

"Good morning, class," The professor drawled. "We're having a pop quiz today." Everyone in class audibly groaned. People begrudgingly zipped open their backpacks, fishing for their pencil case. 

I frowned, instinctively scrunching my nose. The test was dropped on my desk, as my mechanical pencil began to scratch against the white paper. Soon enough, every student in the classroom was concentrated on the paper in front of them.  

The smell of erasers filtered through the air, making my eyes slightly droop. This was so boring, I thought. I wish I was at home, sleeping for the whole day. But, this was the last day that we'd have school for a week, since Christmas was coming up. Ah, the smell of winter and all its eternal glory.

As I wrote the last equation down, the bell began to ring. Many hurried to get to their next class. I placed the test on the teacher's desk, and ran out. Oh god, I was gonna be late. Next class was English. 

I trudged towards the room. Some people were sprawled on the floor, cracking open a book. Others were sitting in their seats flipping through the pages. I dropped my backpack on the carpeted floor, sitting on my desk. Zipping open my backpack, I found my book (whatever that may be). 

After the independent reading time was over, my teacher droned on, and on about an Op-Ed. I saw the notification from Percy Jackson, asking me if I could go over to his house to spend Christmas. My family doesn't really celebrate it, finding it kind of unnecessary to celebrate the birth of Jesus when Christmas is a corporate invention. 

We also just don't want to cook. 

"Hey! Come over to celebrate Christmas!" My friend read off my computer, snickering slightly. "Jesus, it's like he asked you out on a date! That idiot shouldn't mess with you!" 

"Hey, calm down. I'm going anyways," I commented, closing my laptop. "We're friends." 

"Friends with that nerd?" 

"Actually, y̵̧̡͓̪̟͍̣̣̝̝̹̺̪̞̭͕͌̽̂͒̀͐̆̉̚ͅe̸̋̄͋̓͊̓̍̏͘͘͝s̸̨̜͚͚͉̬̆̚ͅ," 

She scoffed, "Whatever." 

I turned my attention to the board, typing the homework down. After class finished, I caught up with Percy. I tapped his unsuspecting shoulder, making him jump and take out a golden pen. He let out a loud relieved breath, his sea green eyes laced with worry. 

"Hey- chill!" I smiled, stepping one step back, giving him space. He blinked twice, glancing around the hallway. 

"Uh-" He bit his lip. Walking alongside him, trying to keep up with his stride. "Did you receive my message about Christmas?" 

"Yeah, and I have to ask my parents about it. But it's a-okay, probably." I grinned, turning a corner.  "What'cha have next?" 

"It's lunch," He deadpanned, glancing at his notebooks.

"Oh!" I laughed. "Let me get to my locker." 

We stopped near my locker. Unfortunately, my "friend" was waiting there. She smirked, and I immediately knew something was off. Lately, my dear friend was acting strange. I don't know about her, but she looked like she wanted to kill Percy. I stared at him. I felt like there were gills on her body, and she was going to pounce at me.