Annabeth x Yandere! reader

Heyo! I made a rant book, so it would make my day if you checked it out! :3 Also it's not necessary, but it would make my day. (Ps. I also got bored and I made a small 1000 word one shot thing idk, go check it out) 

Lol this idea was from my IDEAS note in my phone. Not disappointed, but worried. My ideas are weird. 

Title: It's a surprise!

Warnings: Gore, blood, and mild cursing, perv thoughts lol.

•|| Narrator's POV ||•

Annabeth, the girl of your dreams. That's right, the Athena girl. She's taken though. Not that you actually knew, you were a fairly new camper. 

You developed staking abilities. But oh boy, that was the least of her problems. With the gods too busy recovering from the war, Chiron was the only one keeping an eye on the rowdy campers. You could practically feel the exhaustion radiating from him. His eyes drooped, and he had bags. His posture was slouched, and cut curfew by 3 hours. 

He slept soundly during the night. You kept that note in your head. Man, how careless were the gods. You had gone out that night. You were cunning and devious. Your means weren't to hurt anybody, but to obsess over your silly infatuation

During the day, you followed her. The war hero's grey eyes entranced you, and every time she came over to ask you what was wrong, you fell speechless. You melted. You died inside. She suspected, of course. She glanced at you weirdly, as if trying to find you out. During meals, she would scrunch up her nose, and run her hands through those (according to you) luscious blonde curly locks. 

You wrote down everybody she associated with. You personally met them. They were nice, yes, but just another obsolete roadblock to your path for success. You were gonna get Annabeth to yourself, even if it meant losing an arm or two.

You were so damn close to finding her significant other, you isolated yourself from the outside world. Inside your secret hideout, you worked it all out. You only came out for meals, and even so, put yourself in quite a danger.  

Annabeth, who was indeliberately (A/N is this an actual word?) trying to help you open yourself up more, went out there to try to find you. It was weird. From your hideout, you spotted her. Calling out your name; she should be moaning your name. (A/N ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

She left. You pouted to yourself, throwing an inside tantrum. It was difficult to stay put and 'ravage' her right there. It was foreign. Your (e/c) eyes scanned the small area. "Just like bunker nine," you sighed. "I do wish I could spare a life in this mission. Oh well, guess most of them will perish."

Your thin hands quickly trembled at the thought of blood. The screams of those useless idiots. The smell of the decaying corpses. Needless to say, it electrified you. Sunset was nearing, and it was time for the hunt. The past 2 years you had been planning for this night. The gods were distracted, Chiron was deeply asleep, the campers, off to their beds to a drug-induced slumber.

You palmed the blade of the knife. Oh, how wonderful will the shower of blood reign from  above. You drew some blood, and finally bringing your palm to your mouth. You sucked the blood with such rigor, causing your heart to beat even faster. The metallic taste of your bodily fluid intensified, as you prepared for your 'nightly' hunt. 

You snickered quietly, and you crawled out of the hole. As you neared the cabins, you took a quick break to fantasize your imminent future. The fresh air hit your nostrils, setting your veins on fire. The grass below you crunched, and without effort, got to the first cabin in your list. The most plentiful one; the Hermes cabin.