Into The Region!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pokemon looked down at them,and roared again,as if to say "Go away",and then turned and started to fly away."Serena?You know that pokemon?"Ash said,rather breathlessly.Serena nodded and said," I was watching the news a few days ago, and saw that there was this pokemon who kept attacking the Yugen region every now and then. And when it attacked, it basically set one place to fire and the other it flooded. "" Well that's not very nice "Bonnie said, frowning." Doesn't seem to me like a friendly pokemon. But who cares, it's gone now, and we are in the Yugen Region, lets just get going! I have a few badges to win here! "Ash said, and started running." But Ash, Oh great he is still the same Ash isnt he? Well, now he's just running towards the pokemon centre, which he has no idea where it is, and he will get the shock of his life. "Serena muttered, and grabbed Bonnie's hand, and started to run behind Ash, yelling," Do you even
know where to go? "which caused Ash to stop. The girls caught up with Ash and Serena took the lead, with the help of her pokemon navigator thing.

-------------------------------------------------
(At the pokemon centre)

" Your Pokemon are all fine now! "said Nurse Joy, with a smile. While the 'heroes' were checking out their pokemon,Ash asked,"Nurse Joy,could you please register me for the Yugen league?"This caused Serena to face palm,and then Nurse Joy said,"Sure.Do you have the heart?"Ash looked very confused,and then said,"Heart?"Serena rolled her eyes and said,"Yes,Heart.I hope you know that you have to travel through all the regions and collect 'special objects'and,when you collect all of them,a special object called the heart will appear.You need to achieve this heart to take part in the Yugen league."Ash looked as if he had just been shocked by Pikachu a thousand times.He looked at Serena then at Nurse Joy and then groaned.Serena looked at Ash as if he had gone nuts and then said comfortingly,"Ash,don't you think it would be a great experience?Just imagine how strong you'll become!"Ash shook his head and then grinned and said,"You're right,(AN:Sry,but this was just to tell you that something extremely dramatic will be coming next)It isn't like me to give up!It's  like I say,Don't give up until the end,and man,my end is pretty far away."Serena smiled and then said,"Hey Ash,since I can clearly see that you don't see the news,let me tell you that the Pokemon Showcases will be happening in all the regions,so,well,I hope you wouldn't mind if I joined you and Bonnie on your journey?"Ash and Bonnie said together,"Of course not!Plus,you make the best deserts ever!"Serena smiled and looked at Nurse Joy,"Thank you very much.I suppose we could sleep here today?"Nurse Joy nodded and said,"Sunflora, show this children to a room please."Sunflora nodded and motioned the heroes to follow it.

--------------------——--—--------------/---------------------------------------——--—--------------/-------------------

Ash was talking to his mother over the phone,and so was Serena.Bonnie was waiting for both of them to be done so that they could call Clemont."Oh,I see.That'll be great!I can't wait to see you,Ash!Bye for now dear!And don't forget to-"Ash cut his mother short and said,"Sure mom.Bye!"and hung up.Serena was just telling her mother that she will be traveling with Ash."Well,I suppose it will be a great experience for you too.Also,all the best for your performances and don't forget me!Bye dear!"Serena's mom said.Serena also said goodbye and hung up."Now can I talk to Clemont?"Ash and Serena nodded,and called Clemont."Bonnie!Oh Bonnie!Your fine!Dedenne too.Just take care of yourself.And did you eat all of your veggies?You didn't give Dedenne too much food,right?And don't run off,get it?"Clemont said,before anyone could speak.Bonnie nodded and said,"Clemont,did you know that we,as in Ash me and Serena will be traveling through all the regions again?"Clemont nodded, and said,"I suppose Ash new that?"Serena chuckled and Ash blushed."Of course he didn't Clemont.You know him."Bonnie said.Clemont laughed and said,"Um Bonnie,have you met Nurse Joy's Sunflora yet?I am sure it'll like to play with you."Bonnie said,"Oh yeah."and went away.Clemont then said in a grave tone,"Ash,Serena,I am trusting you to take care of my little sister.You both know by now she tends to wander off.When I told my dad that Bonnie was going away,he became extremely angry.But,when I told him that you are taking care of her,he calmed down.So please,both of you,take care of her."Ash and Serena nodded and said their goodbyes.

--------------------——--—--------------/---------------------------------------——--—--------------/-------------------

Just before sleeping,Ash said,"Tomorrow we will be boarding the flight to Kanto!So Serena and Bonnie,get ready to see the region form where I came.And to meet some of my old friends too.I am pretty sure you'll have the time of your life!"

--------------------——--—--------------/---------------------------------------——--—--------------/-------------------