Catching up

All of Ash's Pokemon,the ones from Kanto,Johto,Orange Islands,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos and Alola.Every one of them was crowding around Ash.Ash was almost in tears,seeing all the Pokemon who had helped him participate and win many battles."I know you guys have missed me a lot,and I have missed you too.But,I can't take all of you with me on my journey again.Pikachu and Greninja and permanent,but,the rest of you,please understand.You all have helped me so much,and I can't thank you enough for it."When Ash said this,all of his Pokemon froze,and all of them looked at Ash with sad eyes,but smiled all the same."I'll need all of you soon,so don't be disappointed.But you see,I have to catch and learn about new Pokemon in order to become a Pokemon Master.So,I have to do this.But,like I said,every one of you will travel with me again!"Ash said,smiling a reassuring smile.This caused the rest of the Pokemon to smile,and Charizard to blast off a fire blast.Suddenly,Hawlucha came in front of Ash,and gestured him to follow.Ash nodded and followed Hawlucha,with all of his Pokemon following him.Hawlucha landed on a tree,and stood on it.He strikes his "forest champion'pose,and went high in the air,and then dove towards the ground with incredible speed.Ash almost went to catch it,but Noivern held him back.When Hawlucha had almost touched the ground,he spread out his wings and started to glide again.It was almost as though he had saved himself for falling.Hawlucha then landed on the tree again,and struck his famous pose.A cheer went around the Pokemon crowd,and Ash simply looked at Hawlucha with pride,and said,"That's how we do it!"Hawlucha smiled and landed on Ash's shoulder,almost knocking him down.Ash chuckled and remembered his amazing time in Kalos.
The rest of the day went in catching up with his Pokemon.Serena and Bonnie met his Pokemon too,and Bonnie simply couldn't stop herself from hugging Bayleaf,Bulbasaur and Tepig. Serena got exceptionally well with Snivy.Ash simply couldn't bear it when the day ended,and nor couldn't his Pokemon.He didn't feel like leaving his Pokemon at all,but he knew he would have to say goodbye."Goodbye,all of you.I am definitely going to see all of you soon,so don't you worry.Bye,and keep training all you can!"Ash said this,waved goodbye,and left for his home with Serena and Bonnie.Serena was amazed at the number of Pokemon Ash had,and the amazing bond he shared with each of them."Ash,I really admire you.Along with having so many Pokemon,you seem to have a very good bond with them.They look strong and very well trained too.How do you do this?"Serena asked,to which Ash answered,"See,it really isn't difficult.Ok ,well,it is,but I guess everything works out if you're kind and patient with your Pokemon."While he was saying this,he was reminded of Charmeleon and Charizard's behavior.He smiled to himself.He honestly did have quite a lot of Pokemon,and each one of them loved him as much as he loved them.

(At their home)

Ash was stuffing food in his mouth,in his normal way.Serena and Bonnie were eating too,except with a bit more dignity.Delia was just sitting down on the table."So,Ash,Serena,what are your plans?"Delia asked."I don't really have to do anything or go to some specific place,so I guess I'll just go where Serena's going to go."Ash said."Um,there is a Pokemon showcase in Cerulean city,so I guess that will be our first stop."Serena said."Actually,I was thinking we could stop by at the Pewter city gym on our way there,because I have a friend there."Ash said."You mean Brock,I suppose?"Delia asked,to which Ash nodded.Suddenly he stopped eating and put his sticks down."Oh man,Cerulean city huh?Boy that will be a long day."He said,shaking his head.Serena and Bonnie were surprised,but decided not to say anything.
After eating,Ash went into his room,the room with most of its things based on Pokemon.Serena and Bonnie gasped when they saw his room,considering that had never seen such a pokemon'y room.Ash had kindly offered his room to Serena and Bonnie,and was going to sleep in the spare room.He had come here to see the different things he had in his room.Nothing in his room had changed.He was glad his mom didn't mess around with his things.He turned around to see the others,and said,"Tomorrow will begin our Kanto journey.All the best guys,and let's try to do our very best!"The others nodded and smiled.

-What Ash is thinking-

Greninja.Our time together was not very long.You had to leave as soon as we almost got things under control.Of course,I am glad you left to help Kalos.We have to train hard,in order to bring out ,and control the energy that lies within us.Pikachu,me and you,we have been together for a long time.We are strong,but that doesn't make us the strongest.We too will train hard.And,to all the Pokemon who will be added in my team throughout my journey through the Kanto,we will form a strong bond,and try our level best to b come the best.And Ash,don't you ever give up.This journey will definitely have lots of losses,but I will never ever give up.And the wins,I will try not to get over confident after them,which is difficult, but I am sure,with my friends(Pokemon and human)I could never really lose.