The long awaited day

Today was Serena and Misty's first Pokemon showcase in the Kanto region!The day they've all been waiting for!Who'll win,Who'll lose?No one knows.But we will soon.As the journey continues..

"Welcome to the Veteran Class Showcase of ze Kanto region!It is very special,for we will be announcing a new twist in  ze showcases!"Monsieur Pierre said.The crowd listened eagerly.
"N-n-new twist?"Serena said nervously."Sounds interesting to me."Misty said.Serena fiddled with her dress.

Serena fiddled with her dress

All thanks to the artists who clicked/made these photos

"Are you nervous?"Misty asked."Sort of."Serena said."I wouldn't have thought any of Ash's friends would be like that."Misty said.She got the expected result."It's not like that!I have learnt a lot from him-"Serena said,before she was interrupted by Misty,"And has he ever been nervous before a battle?He loves twists and new challenges!"Serena looked thoughtful for a minute,then smiled.By now,the crowd's cheering had stopped and Pierre was about to speak again."Ladies and Gentlemen,Girls and Boys,We are now introducing a new 1st round,which is called,'Ze grace battle'!Zis is very much like contest battles.You have to show your Pokemon's beauty and grace,while battling!"A huge cheer went up in the crowd."That's it?"Serena said."This is going to be fun."Misty said,smirking slightly."Alright!"Serena said."Here are the pairings of ze grace battles!"Monsieur Pierre said.After everyone had seen the pairings,the round begins.Soon,it was Misty's  turn."Leafeon,show your beauty!"The girl,whose name was Ella,short for Elizabeth,said,as a Leafeon came on stage.Misty,(who was in her normal clothes right now)smirked and said,"Azumarill,come on out!"
"Misty......She is so clever.."Brock said,almost gasping."Huh?What do you mean by that?"Ash asked."Just wait and watch."Brock said."Oh,wait!It evolved!"Ash said."Yeah,it was only a baby when we met her."Brock said.
"Ha!A water type against a grass type?I thought you were The Pokemon master of water types."Ella said.Misty simply smirked and said nothing."Okay Leafeon,let's finish this in one go!Use leaf storm!"Ella yelled.Leafeon formed a leaf storm and jumped elegantly from a rock into the air,and then released it."Hang in there,Azumarill."Misty said.Azumarill nodded.The leaf storm hit it,but,instead of being thrown into the air,Azumarill stood in its place,glowing."Huh?"Ella said,confused.Suddenly,it stopped glowing,and Azumarill could be seen,without a scratch,in tact,looking as fine as ever."Let me tell you.Azumarill's hidden ability is Sap Sipper.Sap sipper allows the Pokemon who has this ability,to increase its attack stat when it is hit by a grass type move.They don't call me the Pokemon Master of water types for nothing!"Misty said,smirking."Okay,Azumarill,rain dance let's go!"Misty said.Azumarill twirled around gracefully on the battle field,as rainy clouds started to form over the battlefield."Now,let's finish this,Hydro pump!"Misty yelled.Azumarill released its most powerful hydro pump,and scored a direct hit.Leafeon flew backwards,and as the dust cleared,Leafeon was seen fainted."Leafeon iz unable to battle!Mizty iz ze winner of Zis battle!"Monsieur Pierre said."B-b-but how?Hydro pump is weak against Leafeon?How?"Ella said,as she returned Leafeon."See,I increased Azumarill's attack stat,and then performed rain dance,thus increasing its water type attack further.Thats why I won."Misty said,as she returned Azumarill.Ella nodded and both of them exited the battle field."And now,for ze last battle,Serena versus Chloe!"Monsieur Pierre announced."She is up!"Bonnie yelled.
"Kirlia,take the stage!"Chloe yelled,as a Kirlia came on stage."Sylveon,Let's do this!"Serena said,as she twirled and let Sylveon out."Ah!A fairy type?It will be a battle to take great interest in!"Monsieur Pierre said."MONSIEUR PIERRE!I AM SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING,BUT I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"Someone yelled from the back of the room."Huh?Yes,yes,young man,what may be ze problem?"Pierre said,raising his eyebrows up."Uh,if you're here,then what about the Kalos region?"??? asked."Ah!Yes!I must tell you about that!I am ze younger brother of ze Monsieur Pierre in ze Kalos region!"Monsieur Pierre said."Oh,thank you."The camera zoomed in,and from the dressing room,and the stage,came two voices who yelled in unison,"ASH?!?!"These two voices were of Misty and Serena."We don't know him."Brock said,as he and Bonnie hid their faces from the camera."Now,let us continue ze battle!"Pierre said.All eyes went from Ash to the battlefield.Serena sweat dropped and murmured to herself,"Well,that was.....interesting.""Kirlia use psychic!"Chloe yelled."Oh no!Sylveon,try to dodge and use Fairy Wind!"Serena said.Sylveon dodged once,but couldn't dodge the second time.Psychic got to her and started to throw her up and down."Sylveon!Hang in there!"Serena said,as she watched in worry.Think Serena,think!You can't let Sylveon get hurt like this.Serena thought."Sylveeeee"Sylveon yelled in pain."I-I-I forfeit!"Serena yelled."WHAT?"Came a unison of voices."I can't let Sylveon get hurt like this."Serena yelled."But you can think of strategy and not give up!"She heard Ash say.She opened her eyes.A hallucination?Serena thought.She took a deep breath,and said,"Sylveon,don't give up!Next time you come downwards,get a foot in!I know you can do it!"Serena said,smiling.Sylveon needed no more than a look at her trainer's face to realize just how important this is to her.Seeing her trainer smile reassuringly at her,she found a new strength,as though power running through her body,she concentrated on the ground,and when she came down,she pushed herself as far as she could to get a foot it.Kirlia,who was tired due to use psychic for so long,didn't resist and stopped using psychic.Sylveon stumbled a bit,but got on her feet and used fairy wind on Kirlia.Kirlia fell down,and Chloe yelled,"Kirlia!No!Get up!We have to win this!I know you're strong enough!""Sylveon moonblast,let's finish this!"Serena said.Sylveon put everything it had in this ."While its forming,Kirlia,use psybeam!"Chloe said.Kirlia formed a psybeam and unleashed it."Sylveon,here it comes,1.2.3.Now!"Serena yelled.Sylveon jumped higher in the sky,these dodging the psybeam,and landing a direct hit on Kirlia.Kirlia fainted."Kirlia is unable to battle,Serena and Sylveon are ze winners.Such a bond between trainer and Pokemon,outstanding!"A humongous cheer went up in the crowd.Sylveon hugged Serena."You did it Sylveon!"Sylveon smiled and nudged her trainer gently,telling her she couldn't have done it without her.Serena pet Sylveon and returned her to her pokeball."Great battle,Chloe!"Serena said,taking her hand out for a shake."Chloe hesitated,but smiled and returned the favor.Both of them exited the stage."Next up,we will have ze freestyle performances!"Monsieur Pierre announced."We will hold the freestyle performances in ze evening,to give the trainers and their Pokemon a rest."Pierre said.
Everyone exited and the gang met up outside the stadium.People were staring at Ash."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"Misty yelled."Huh?"Ash said."Standing up and yelling in the auditorium full of great performers,to ask that?"Misty yelled."It wasn't that big of a deal,Misty."Serena said softly."Of course it was.People are staring at you as if you are paranoid,which you definitely are acting like today!"Misty yelled."I am very sure that they are not staring at me.They are staring at you,Misty,because you are yelling so much!"Ash yelled,as he started to get angry."I might've said,"I miss those good old days",but right now I must say that I am very happy I didn't have to go through this torture again."Brock said,as he came in between both of the, and said,"That's enough.How about a picnic before the freestyle performances?"Misty and Ash immediately shut up."I have missed your cooking,Brock!Lets go!I know a nice shaded spot where we could have the picnic!"Misty said.

A/N
Forget what I said about finishing the showcase in one chapter..I mean,I already typed 1412 words,and my wrist is paining.Sorry ppl,but I gotta be selfish sometimes.Dont forget to comment and vote!

Peace✌🏻