Up on Top

"Confident,aren't we?"The man said,smirking."Just try and defeat my Gyrados"He said.Ash gritted his teeth.Both of them took their positions."Pikachu,let's show this man what we're really mad-""Ninja!"Ash is interrupted by Greninja."Made of Ninja?"Ash said,with a dumb look on his face.Greninja face palms.He walks in front of Ash,and strikes out a battle pose."Now I get it.You wanna battle huh?Alright!Pikachu,it's been a long time since I battled with Greninja.Not counting the battle with Gary,hehe.Kay Buddy?"Ash said.Pikachu nodded and gave a thumbs up."Let's win this Greninja!"Ash said.Greninja nodded."Battle begin!Gyrados,hydro pump!"The man yelled."Turn your cut sword thingy into a sleeping line shape to block the hydro pump and keep moving forwards,through the hydro pump, and then attack with water shuriken when you're close enough!"Ash said.Greninja executed the plan,and was successful in scoring three direct hits on Gyrados.This tired him quite bit though,since pushing through all of that water was difficult."Good move,young man.Gyrados,use blizzard!"the man said.Ash was surprised.Blizzard was an attack which couldn't be avoided.He clenched his hands into a fist,thinking of a strategy while Gyrados was preparing the blizzard."Greninja,for now use water shu-Oh wait,he can't use that unless we sync.But now isn't the time."Ash was losing his calm.The blizzard was coming and the cave was freezing.The blizzard was much like gust,since it was pushing Greninja backwards,except with "snow balls" in it."Greninja,hand in there.Use cut and stick it in the ground underneath you,so you don't get blown away!"Ash said.Though this helped Greninja in staying in one place,he was still taking a lot of damage.Ash looked at Gyrados,and realized that it was getting tired."Greninja!Shoot water shurikens with all you got!"Ash said,and then murmured under his breath,"Just don't faint."Greninja scored 6 direct hits on Gyrados,stopping the blizzard and weakening it."Greninja,use water pulse full power!"Ash yelled."Gyrados,hydro pump!"The man yelled.Both the attacks collided in the air,and there was dust flying around,and the trainers were not able to see their Pokemon.When the dust disappeared,they saw that both Greninja and Gyrados were barely standing.They looked really tired."That was very impressive,young man.No-one's gotten this far.But I guess it's time.Gyrados,unlock the power of a strong bond.Listen to my heart,Mega Evolve!"The man said.Gyrados mega evolved and looked very majestic and strong."Let's show them what a strong bond really is!Greninja,power up.Lets get stronger and stronger together!"Ash yelled,as they both became one,and started to mimic each other's moves.(Advisable to watch that video I added now.Just for a dramatic effect!) A veil of water surrounded Greninja.The man was shocked.He had seen many Greninjas,but never had he seen one like this.Ash took advantage of this,and commanded Greninja to use water shuriken on Gerados.Greninja did so,scoring 4 direct hits,and also did a very good job of making the man come back to his senses."Gyrados!I have no idea about what just happened,or why the Greninja is surrounded in a veil of water.But we can't lose focus!Use hydro pump full power!""Double team Greninja,and then use aerial ace!"Ash yelled."Double team to dodge hydro pump?After all of this,you use a stupid move like that to dodge an attack like hydro pump?!"Them man said.Ash just smirked.Greninja formed almost hundreds of copies of himself.

Greninja formed almost hundreds of copies of himself