In the forest

Ash and the others had just entered the forest that would take them to Pewter city.Serena and Ash were talking about their adventures and achievements in the Hoenn and Alola respectively.Bonnie was running ahead,keeping an eye out for any new Pokemon.Suddenly,she stopped and grinned."Hey Ash,Serena,how are you?"Bonnie said,grinning evilly.Ash and Serena were confused but replied that they were fine."No,I mean how was the time when Serena had to go on the airplane for Hoenn?"Bonnie said,still grinning.Serena obviously understood what Bonnie was saying and gave her warning look.Ash was still very confused.Bonnie suddenly lost her temper,since no one was able to understand her,and yelled,"THE KISS YOU GUYS!"Serena blushed and turned away."Huh?"Was Ash's reply.Serena jumped on to the chance and said,"Nothing,let's just get going."She gave a death glare to Bonnie,who was laughing her head off.
"Is that an eevee?"Serena said,pointing at a rock.On the rock,there was an eevee curled up.Ash nodded.Bonnie said,"Catch it please!Any one of you!It is so cute!"Serena and Ash looked at each other,and Ash nodded."Pancham,come on out!"Serena said.Hearing this Eevee got up and stretched.and struck out a battle pose."Pancham,use double team!Confuse Eevee!"Pancham did as he was told,and successfully confused Eevee.Eevee started to throw shadow balls at every one of the panchams.The real Pancham appeared right in front of her,and used arm thrust.Eevee was weakened,but was still ready for a good fight."Pancham,arm thrust!"Serena yelled.Pancham was moving towards Eevee with full speed.Eevee encountered the arm thrust with a tail whip,and then used swift on Pancham.Pancham was shaken,but was still in good condition."Alright now,use rock tomb(if that's the spelling).Eevee definitely didn't mind that,since it dodged all the rocks by jumping on them,much like the way Sylveon does in showcases."Alright Pancham,let's get this over with!Use arm thrust just as Eevee jumps on the last rock!"Pancham did so,and was successful in weakening Eevee."Now's the time Serena!Use the pokeball!"Ash said.Serena nodded and threw the pokeball.Ding Ding Diing!"I just caught an Eevee!"Serena yelled,smiling!Ash yelled,"Alright!"and Bonnie was dancing around saying,"Another cute Pokemon to brush,yippee!"."Come on out Eevee!"Eevee came out and looked at Serena obediently."Hi,I am Serena.I have two other Pokemon,Braixen and Sylveon.Me,Pancham,Braixen and Sylveon,have a dream.A dream to become the Queen.See,we take part in Pokemon showcases.I am sure,with your elegant moves,my team will definitely become more enhanced.Will you help us achieve our dream?"Serena said.Eevee looked thoughtful and then smiled and said what an Eevee always says,"Eeveui!"Serena smiled and picked up Eevee,spinning it around.Ash and Bonnie smiled."Oh,and this is Ash and his partner Pikachu.The young girl there is Bonnie,and that's her future partner Deddene.We all are traveling together!"Eevee smiled and nodded to Pikachu and Deddene.

The sun had almost set,and our 'heroes' still hadn't reached the Pokemon center."Guess we'll be camping?"Ash said."There is a clearing right behind those trees.That should be a good place to camp."Serena said.Ash nodded.
The gang had just put up their tents,and were sitting down on a few logs.Serena was trying to make them a good dinner,but was struggling.Bonnie was helping her too."Cooking is much more easier in kitchen."Serena said,shaking her head sadly.Bonnie nodded."Hey,me and Greninja are going to train.The sun hasn't set yet.Im sorry I can't help."Ash said,smiling apologetically.Serena said,"No problem."

"Alright Greninja,Come on out!Pikachu,you run with us too.It will increase your speed as well."Ash said,as they got ready to run through the trees.Greninja looked confident,but he was worried about Ash.That last time they had done this was in the Kalos region,a day before the league finals,and that was a long time ago.Ash seemed to understand what Greninja was thinking,for he said,"I know it's been a long time since we have done this.But,come on,how difficult could it possibly be?Its just running in between trees right?"Greninja shook his head and looked towards Ash with a mocking look on his face.Pikachu too looked like he was mocking Ash."Alright,may be its more difficult than it sounds,"and then looked at his Pokemon who still had the same look on their faces,"-okay fine it's definitely more difficult than it sounds,but,I guess we have to do it!Now,let's go!"He said,and started to run in between the trees.Greninja was always one or two trees ahead of him.Finally,he caught up with Greninja.They both were running between the trees in perfect sync.Ash was getting tired,but Greninja wasn't,and that was the only thing going wrong."I can do it!This is what makes us lose in a battle that we might win.I get tired.But it can only be improved by doing this!"Ash thought.This thought gave him some new found energy,and he started to run at full speed again.He caught up with Greninja,Greninja thought it was time his trainer faced a new challenge,and jumped on to the tree that came in front of him."What?"Ash said,and was unable jump onto the tree and ended up bumping into the tree.He nursed his nose and got up on his feet again,this time successfully jumping onto the tree.Then Greninja started to jump from branch to branch.Ash groaned and started doing the same.He was doing well,until he became careless and slipped.He was almost about to fall,when Greninja caught Ash by his tongue(I always found this disgusting ) ."Thanks."Ash said,and then collapsed on the ground.Pikachu and Greninja were by his side in a flash.Pikachu and Greninja both had a look saying,"I told you".Ash sighed and said,"Yep,you're right.This is definitely more difficult than it looks."Greninja and Pikachu chuckled."Well,I guess that's enough for today,except that we will run through the trees again in order to return to the clearing."Ash said,and Pikachu and Greninja started to run.

Ash entered the clearing and collapsed on the ground again,causing Serena and Bonnie to run towards him."You okay Ash?"Serena asked."What do you think?"Ash said,gasping for breath.Bonnie got Ash a glass of water,and then looked at Serena.Both of them,Serena and Bonnie,started laughing.Greninja and Pikachu started laughing as well."What?"Ash asked."Ash,you look such a sight!"Serena said,unable to control her laughter.Ash scratched the back of his head and grinned."Hey,could we eat now?"Ash said,causing Bonnie and Serena to laugh louder.Bonnie and Serena were almost in tears,she was laughing so hard."Now why are you laughing?"Ash said,totally confused."You see Ash,Bonnie had said that the first thing you would ask after coming back was 'Could we eat now?'and you said the exact same words."Serena said.Ash understood and started laughing as well."So,can we?"Ash asked?Serena nodded and pointed towards the table.

The gang had just cleared up and were wishing each other goodnight.Ash entered his tent and crept into his sleeping bag."Huh,I get it now.What Bonnie meant by 'the kiss'"Ash said,understand now what Bonnie meant,thank to his 'density'He shrugged it off and went to sleep,thinking about a way to increase his speed.