Freestyle Performances.....Not

"Welcome back to the Pokemon showcase rookie class freestyle performances!Now,with much further adu(;)Let us begin!First up,We have the gym leader of Cerulean city,Misty!"Monsieur Pierre said.He backed away as Misty came onstage with her Gyrados,Azumarill and Vaporeon!"Let's do this!Gyrados,hydro pump in the air!Vaporeon,use swift around the hydro pump and Azumarill,use bubble beam around the hydro pump!"Misty said,as she twirled around gracefully,while her Pokemon made a most beautiful fountain.The crowd cheered loudly."Alright!Now,Vaporeon,Mist,let's go.Azumarill rain dance!"Misty said.Vaporeon created a beautiful mist on the ground,while it started to rain from above.Misty and her Pokemon were no where in sight.Suddenly,the crowd saw bubbles and stars emerge from the mist,and the rain stopped.The mist started to clear away,and when it did,Misty could be seen behind a waterfall created by Gyrados.The waterfall was being held in place with ice beam.Vaporeon and Azumarill were dancing graceful with Misty behind the waterfall.Gyrados stopped the flow of water,and the three of them came out and Misty said,"That's it!"The crowd went wild.It was truly a spectacular performance.Misty exited.The stage was dried up,and others came and went.

Soon,it was Serena's turn.She came onstage with Sylveon,Braixen and Pancham."Let's do th-"Serena was interrupted by a blast."What was that?"Serena said,surprised."There seems to be a pr-AHH"Monsieur Pierre screamed.Mysterious thin,green vines grabbed his arms and legs and dragged him into the darkness.In no more than a minute,he appeared onstage again.He looked his normal self,not harmed,but his eyes were red in color,blood red."Give your Pokemon to me,Now!Once you do that,go away from here if you want to live.Or else.."He said,as Serena was seen being carried into the air and being brought down to the ground with great speed.Just as she was about to hit the ground,Sylveon caught her with her feelers."T-t-thanks Sylveon."Said Serena,completely shaken.She collapsed on the ground.Ash and the others rush towards Serena."Why are you doing this,whoever you are?"Ash yelled."I am X.Thats how you will all know me.Now back away ,I havent finished speaking."Ash grit his teeth, and was about to say something,when he was enveloped in a horrible pain going through his body."Help!"He yelled.He wasn't able to move."Shut it Boy. Dont talk to X like that."X said.The pain vanished and Ash collapsed."You aren't going to take any pokemon."Ash yelled."Fine, hero boy,lets end this with a battle so you shut up...Plus,i want to see just how strong trainers from Kanto are.."X said.Pierre's eyes went back to normal,and he looked around,bewildered.The crowd sat still,clutching each other.A man,in black trousers and and a black hoodie came out from the shadows.A silver X was sewed in the Hoodie's chest."Lets finish this as quickly as possisble..How many ever pokemon you have,versus one of my pokemon.Not a word,now, call out your first pokemon!"The man said."Fine,I wont need to use my second pokemon to get this over with, Pikachu, I choose you!"

As the battle continues....

AN

CLEAR SIGN OF A MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK , PLEASE FORGIVE!