Chapter 11

Everything felt like a big blur in my head. Lying on my bed in my bedroom, waiting for Emily to come, I thought about the events that had just happened in the house of Cole Sprouse. Meeting Dylan after a very, very long time seems a lot for me to handle. I'm just surprised to see how much he has grown, and how much he has changed through the years. It also makes me wonder what had caused him to change so much.

Back when I was a child, I would have never imagined that Dylan would turn out this way. It seems so much like a movie where I have this childhood crush whom I haven't seen for years then suddenly reappears as a totally new and different person. I might sound redundant, but it's true. I'm lost for words when it comes to Dylan Sprouse, that whenever I think of him, it makes my mind go away from Cole, just for a little bit.

Honestly, the Sprouse twins could do no wrong, and it's no surprise that Dylan would look even more handsome, I mean, look at Cole. But what I'm actually afraid of is actually having feelings for one of them. Or worse, both of them. Especially since everyone at school knows that Cole and I are dating, but if it's over and I turn out to like and date his brother, people will think even worse of me. I barely even know Dylan anymore, I don't even know where he goes to school. I don't think Cole would be that much of a problem since I'm very sure that he doesn't feel anything for me, to him I'm just his little actress that plays the part of being his girlfriend, which means that nothing will ever happen between Cole and I. After all, he's still madly in love with Chloe. I'd rather not make myself believe that I actually have a shot with Cole Sprouse.

Then again, his brother is always there. The wonders it could bring if I would actually go out with Dylan Sprouse.

My train of thought was broken after someone had knocked on my door. "Come in" I say, not even bothering to know who it is.

I look to my side and finally see Emily. She plops herself on the bed right beside me "so why did I have to come here on a Sunday afternoon that's so urgent?"

I groan "I don't even know how to tell you. I'm just so frustrated and I don't know what to think and do, everything is just spinning and-" I didn't realize that I was babbling. This is the only time that I've let everything on my mind out.

"Woah, Jean, calm down" she cuts me off "start from the beginning, what happened?"

I take a deep breath before I speak "So I was at Cole's house yesterday, and you'll never guess who I saw."

"Who?" She asks

I purse my lips, it seems weird that I'm going to tell Emily this, but she's my best friend, she has every right to know. "I saw Dylan Sprouse." I waited for response, but I don't get anything.

"Who?" She asks again, but this time in an even more confused tone.

"Dylan Sprouse is the twin brother of Cole." I say and she gushes.

"Cole has a twin?!" She exclaims, and I nod my head. "So you're telling me that in this small city we live in, there's another Cole Sprouse named Dylan, that probably looks just as hot as him."

"Yes" I say and Emily gushes again.

"How'd you meet him? Did Cole introduce you?" She asks.

"Well, I actually already know him but we haven't seen each other for a long time so it was basically like a mini reunion."

"Hold on" Emily says "so you know Cole's brother?"

"Yes"

Emily groans "and you never told me about him? Jean, how could you."

I raise my hands in surrender "I didn't think you cared. And besides, I haven't seen him in years, I barely even know the guy anymore." I'm kind of sad that Dylan and I had so little time to catch up on our lives.