Happy April Fools

PLEASE READ TILL THE END

Hello,

So as you know, The Contract has been growing and I have never been more than happy about that.

To make this quick and straight to the point,

I do not with to continue writing this story anymore.

I know it's very sudden and most of you wouldn't probably understand but I honestly don't enjoy writing this anymore and I just feel like I wouldn't be able to provide you with good and substancial chapters. Aside from that, I thought that I would be able to have a free schedule, now that it's summer, but it turns out that I will be busy all throughout (which sucks so bad) so I won't be able to update regularly, which is not what I want for you guys. There are a lot more reasons as to why I don't want to continue this book, which is more personal, but I hope you guys would understand.

In all honesty, I really want to give you guys a story worth reading, and I don't think I'm giving you that with The Contract lately. I would be uploading the last chapter, very soon since I already have it prepared. Don't worry, I will not delete this book.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoy(ed) writing it. Your messages and comments have been the most enjoyable to read, and I can't thank you all enough for your continuous support. I hope you also enjoyed the company of Jean and Cole throughout their journey. It's sad that we will no longer be able to see their relationship flourish due to short notice, but nonetheless, I hope they have touched your hearts at one point.

Again, I hope you all understand, and I am very, very sorry.

Much love <3

PS: In sad regards of discontinuing this book, I would like inform you all that I have other books as well that might catch your interest and that I am just joking lolz Happy April Fools, I will still continue writing The Contract, and I will finish the story, don't worry. New Update will be coming soon.