i

Author's POV

Jimin walked down the halls of his high school, earning glances from both male and female genders. He smirked knowing his utter superiority in this school. He knows his hot and that everyone loves him. He assumes his perfect, he is rich, handsome, "kind", smart, a varsity of his school's fencing team, Part of his school's string ensemble - playing the violin. 

Though a player of a woman's heart, he is still academically inclined and obliges himself to participate in various extra-curricular activities. He is an enthusiast of varying sorts. 

Jimin's POV

I look ahead of me. I see everyone's eyes on me. I felt conscious of this at first, until I realised why they eyed me in such a manner. lewd thoughts always circle my mind every now and then. Knowing I can literally have anyone is this school right now, male or female. Not that I want to be with a male, Yuck! I am just expressing how much of a magnet I am. 

I was about to enter my classroom until a hot girl walked towards me and stopped me. I smiled at her, giving her a look that suggests her to start speaking. "last night was fun", she began. I smiled at her, whilst winking and slapping her ass. "yah it was, but I rather not do it again" I said, smirking before walking in my classroom. 

I looked for my seat beside the window. I looked out and smiled at the pretty view of the school's main entrance. The school's entrance is beautiful, trees at the side of its path, the leaves falling down gently making my heart sigh at the view. This is when I saw an unfamiliar figure walking past the lavish entrance, making his way into the school. I eyed him think, "who is he". He had this dark aura emitting out of his body, as if he has killed someone - or want to kill someone. I felt intimidated by the way he looked. "I will not get mixed up with the likes of that dude", I thought to myself. 

-

"Good Morning Class!", our teacher Lisa said.

She looked at me smiling before she attended to the class in front of her. 

"She wants it later", I softly said, grinning widely.

"Ok class I am here to introduce to you a new classmate of yours." 

I looked at her wondering who the new student is. Also quite excited to see who my new victim is, until she mentioned him being a guy. I was utterly disappointed. 

"Was it the guy earlier?", I thought to myself.

Everyone was chattering quite loudly, provoking the teacher to silence us in a forceful manner. I guess everyone is excited to see the new guy.

"Come in", She said while looking at the door and beckoning a person to enter. The person entered opening the door widely and said, "Finally, I was waiting outside for a long time. Why can't I just enter the classroom? Why do I have to go through this introduction thing?" complaining to the teacher angrily. The teacher stayed silent for a few seconds, then started again telling the new guy to introduce himself. 

"My name is Jungkook, I don't care if you don't like me"

He left abruptly ending his introduction moving towards an empty seat, which was across the other-side away from me. 

The teacher angrily said, "Wait! I didn't even give you permission to go the your seat yet!" He didn't bother answering back sitting down nonchalantly, and slept. 

The teacher sighed in disappointment not minding the troublesome man. 

I looked at the man eyeing him, angrily. "What's wrong with him?" I asked myself. I thought about how disrespectful he is. I bet he is a delinquent. How bothersome to have such a person in my class.