v

Jimin's POV

I was walking down the hallways of our school, together with my whores. I am enjoying the people staring at me as I walked down the halls. Everyone eyed me, emanating some sort of yearning, yearning to be able to walk beside me. 

"I wish I can accommodate for all of you, but I am only one" I say to myself. 

I turned my head to face front, only to be greeted by the back of a persons head, running far away. 

I am never ignored. I walk down the hallways and everyone stops doing what ever business they have just to stare at me in admiration. One has never turned their back on me. 

This infuriated me, even more so, as I recognised the person as the troublesome boy, Jungkook!

What is his problem. Why is he always busy. He is either running, getting mad, peaceful, intimidating, and sometimes... Crying. 

There is something about him, something alluring. I don't know, maybe because he is mysterious. He seems like an open person. You know, a bully who hits people and make people scream, but, he is still human. He can't just be a walking bulldozer. He must have secrets of his own, maybe some hobbies, interests, or maybe even a skill. I know there is something more to him than a bully.

I watched as he vanished from my sight. I impulsively ran towards him. 

Who is Jungkook?

What is Jungkook?

Why is Jungkook a bully? 

I kept repeating these questions in my mind while I hastily ran to Jungkook. 

I stopped at the field in school. It is a wide field, it even harbours a tiny hill with a petit tree on top of it. What? Who is that lying on top of the hill? He looks familiar... Jungkook?

Is that Jungkook on top of the hill?

I ambled towards the hill, towards Jungkook. 

As soon as I reached the top I exhaled softly, trying to catch my breath. Is that really Jungkook? He looks really tranquil and zen just laying down the grass, closing his eyes. 

I wonder what he is thinking about. 

I walked towards him and lied just beside him, cunningly. 

As soon as the grass tickled my back, hugging me in its embrace I spoke, "Hey There!"

Jungkook's POV

Jimin?

What is he doing here. Our eyes were kept still looking upon each other, as if we are channeling energy from one another. 

"What do you want?" I asked frighteningly.

"oh nothing, just wanted to be beside you... and maybe ask a few questions." I heard him say with a soft smile.

He looks like an angel with that smile. It really intensifies my heart rate. 

"F you" I said while standing up. I was abruptly interrupted as he pulled me back down.

"WHAT! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!!!" I said angrily. 

"Who wants to die?" He retaliated.

"Maybe you!" I shouted as I gripped upon his collar and lightly bringing it up.

He held on my wrists and slowly looked up while smiling softly, showing no slight hint of fear saying, "Jungkook, I have seen your soft side, you don't have to act tough in front of me. With me you are free."