ix

Jimin's POV

"What's up with you face? It's too... it's too smiley" I asked my little brother, who is seated in front of me, in a our dining table.

The chandelier is hanging down in the middle of the room. It scintillated brightly an orange colour, the fancy plates clinking from my brothers utensils, giving off an irritating sound. The grand window allowed passage for the sunlight to enter.

I had continental breakfast, Prepared by our Michelin star chef

It is like this every morning, our chef always over cooks. The food always - Always! Never gets finished.

I don't mind though, because I get to choose from a wide selection of variant food.

I choose not to eat a lot though, even with such quantities. I don't really fancy stuffing myself to the point of maximum fullness.

"Hey Tae you didn't answer me! What's up wth your smile" I asked him yet again, this time louder and me smirking a tad bit.

"Nothing! I just met someone yesterday and I want to spend more time with him, that's all" he said grinning from ear to ear. I can feel his exuberance from where I am sitting.

"Ok" was all I could mutter as I did not expect this from him. He was always isolated from the world, he has his facade of an innocent boy, but when we are alone he becomes a total slut! He begs and begs for my dick, so I did not expect him to actually be smiling because of a person. I hope for him to actually persue this person and be happy.

-

I parked my car in the schools parking lot, but as I was about to get off my car I saw a raven haired person from afar, together with a tall boy. "Wait, is he getting bullied? Who is that tall guy?" I went out my car and went nearer to the scene. As I got closer the two boys became more discernible. Was the black haired boy... Jungkook? Who is that tall guy, wait! It's the guy from before, Why does he always bully Jungkook?