vi

-Flashback-

Jin's POV

I was 17, in my junior year. I was on my way home from school. 

Arghhhh! I am so murky and sweaty, as well as sticky. I can't wait to take a bath and rid myself of this abhorring scent. 

I was sweaty and smelly, because I was bullying this kid in school. He was fighting back so I had to put in extra effort to silence him. I was very tired and worn out. I was in no mood to do anything else. 

I decided to just go home, and pamper myself, take a bath and sleep in doing so. 

I went in my house, and my parents were inside their room. Good! I hate my parents, My mom abuses me physically, and my dad... my da-dad...

I went inside my bathroom, and filled the tub. I sat beside the tub, waiting for it to fill up. I made strokes against the surface of the water, feeling the warm water against my fingers. It calmed me down, the thought of bathing soon in my bathtub really got me excited. 

I got my bath bombs from lush and decided which one to use. I got the galaxy bomb and as soon as my bathtub was full I dropped the bomb inside the water. 

I watched as the bomb started to bubble up and fill the tub with interesting colours, resembling that of a galaxy.

I stripped myself off my clothing, revealing my broad chest and back. 

I slowly dipped in the tub and have it consume my body. I felt the salts and oils working, it was effervescent and it made me come to realise true comfort. I slept while the bath massaged my soul.

"Jin? are you inside your room?" my dad said behind my room's door, but I did not hear him. I still maintained my composure caused by the bath I was in. 

My door suddenly opened widely, unveiling the person behind it. It was my dad, "There you are" my dad said cryptically. This sent shivers down my spine, I was pushed off my comfort as I can guess what he will do to me. 

I dropped my head down in displeasure, and eyed him using my peripheral vision. I crunched my fist in the water, hiding my anguish. 

He went closer to me and whispered to my ears, "Your mom is not here, and I am hard, something she can no longer satisfy." A lone tear escaped my eyes as I imagined the scene unfolding. 

"You started without me? But at least I don't have to get in the trouble of actually stripping you myself!"He said while grabbing me off the bathtub.

I flinched at the forcefulness he showed. He showed such dominance and lust, I was unable to comprehend. I just let him do whatever. I am scared of him and I wish not to be thrown in the streets.

"He even threatened to kill me if I ever told mom about what he does."

He pushed me back in the bathtub, but this time facing the bathtub, having my back face the ceiling. I began to cry not wanting to push this any further. 

He entered my bath, something that used to comfort me now is the sole reason for my discomfort. 

He stood up right behind me, I narrowed my eyebrows and cried even more. My hands formed into balls, to stop me from crying, but it was of no use, My tears were gushing out as he... as he... as h-he--- Aghhhhhhhhh!

He entered me, I can feel my insides turning as he motioned inside me. I can feel his big large member breaking my insides. I screamed, and screamed, and scream. I felt no such pleasure as he entered me. He was not aiming to pleasure me, only himself. I have experienced this before, but now was even more traumatic as ever before. My eyes were puffy and pink from all the crying.