xii

Jungkook's POV

I dont give a shit anymore.

I dont care if people will bully me for being gay! Fuck! Jin already told everyone, I have no more secrets to hide. 

It actually kinds feels relieving, the burden has been lifted, still I hate Jin. I really do.

I will not allow Jin to have his way with me, thinking he has utter control over me, he thinks he still rules my emotions? Ignorant bitch. I am this school's King, he will bow beneath me, he will plead mercy whenever I pass by. I will break him down if he disputes my rule.

I kept thinking about my confrontation with Jin in the cafeteria. I was scared of him at first, but I realised how much stronger I am than him, I was just not mentally ready for him, but now I will destroy him! I will destroy him! I will make him live hell, the same way he has made me live before.

He was once King, but I have over-thrown him. 

-

I arrived in school, with he most intimidating aura I have ever mustered up in my life, because this time it is no longer pretend. I have succumbed to the power I wield and understood my position in this school.

I am no longer afraid of the darkness I was in for how many years... I now embrace it as a part of me. 

I smirked creepily as I saw Jin looking down and small, walking towards his locker.

"This bitch" I said softly, as I made my way to Jin.

"HEY!" Jin immediately turned his head to face me.

"You have grown quite confident! Just cause you beat me once doesn't mean you are toughe-" Jin was cut-off with Jungkook's strong hands bringing him off the ground and onto the lockers, Jin was chocking.

"Finish that sentence. I dare you!" I looked at Jin with the most intense of gazes.

I was having a staring contest with Jin, a contest to show whose power out matches the other, through gazing, whoever can intimidate who first with just their gazes wins.

I can see it in his eyes, he is faltering, he is getting weaker. He is weak...

Jin flinched and shit his eyes close, I guess because of intimidation. I could feel Jin quivering.

I threw him on the ground and left, leaving him there with everyones stares shooting darts at him.

Jimin's POV

I saw Jungkook pushing Jin up a locker, having him hover off the ground. I ca-can't believe this, what has happened to Jungkook? wasn't he getting better, he was beginning to become nice. I felt it - his change, but now, but now, but now I don't see it.

-

I ran to Jungkook as soon as he left Jin on the floor, panting and weak. 

"Jungkook!" I semi-shouted while pulling him to the empty corridor.

"Did you just touch me- What do you want!" He seemed mad

"Jungkook..." I my eyes slowly averted from the ground, looking Jungkook in the eyes, with a soft gaze trying to not seem hostile, that I only had good intentions.

"Jungkook-" 

"Stop saying my name, over and over and over again, just get on with it now!"

"Jungkook, what happened? what is happening with you? you were getting better. I was there, I was there with you when I saw you crying because of Jin. I was there on almost all occasions of your weak and vulnerable state, but now, but now you are back to being a bully? are your legit? you did not have to hurt Jin you kno-" I was interrupted by Jungkook.