x

Jimin's POV

*Looking at the mirror

Wow! I really like my new hair color! I just dyed it yesterday, and now I see how good I look with blonde hair.

-

I walked down my house's stairs as I headed to school.

"Sir, we have prepared your breakfast" I heard the maids say.

"It's fine I won't be eating this morning, I'll get late for school" I said straightforward.

I caught a glimpse of Taehyung smiling while looking at his phone, as he sat down the table eating.

I wonder what has gotten into that kid. He has gotten a lot livelier than before, I wonder if he got himself a girlfriend. I laughed mentally, as I thought about Taehyung having a girlfriend, that kid is gay as hell.

-

I ran up to my school's piste to get ready for fencing practice. I was entering the room, as I caught a glimpse of a very familiar person, Jin, Jin joined the fencing team? I questioned myself. I hate that guy, he is a bully, to think I thought he would be friendly, the first time I met him.

I got changed quickly and went out the locker room, only to immediately hear our coach announce, "On piste Hyungwon and San ha, On Deck Jimin and Jin", My eyes opened wide at the mention of me and Jin outing after San ha and hyungwon.

I walked towards Jin...

"Jin, what do you want to play with? Foil, Epee, or Sabre?" I asked him hoping for him to choose sabre. I will not let him get away with hurting Jungkook.

"Ummmm! I have been playing with Epee a lot, I want to try something new, maybe Sabre?" He questioned me somewhat asking if I was OK with sabre. I smirked a little before facing back up at him saying, "Sure" I smiled an evil smile. 'This guy will get hurt' a phrase that keeps playing over and over again in my head.

"On piste Jimin and Jin"

I began to put on the gear for the machine. I walked towards the starting line. I saw Jin in front of me wearing a helmet to guard his face, "That won't save you now" I muttered under my breath.

"En garde!"

"Pret!"

"Allez!"

This was different, this is not foil. This is now Sabre, being cunning and having circumspection are qualities I must have in order to win. I am usually carefree when fencing, because I love the sport so I always just let myself loose when playing the sport, but this time was different. I have a goal, the goal to hurt Jin the way he hurt Jungkook.

Neither of us moved, we just stood there blankly occasionally advancing and retreating, from time to time.

This was true, until I felt Jin move, I did not see him move, but my gut told me we will. I trusted my gut and moved forwards as well, aiming for his back.

As I predicted he advanced while extending his arms to try and hit me, but I blocked it side ways, creating a diagonal cut in the air - so fast you could hear the whooshing sound against the air, as Jin was caught off guard by my parry, I immediately circled my sabre around me gaining an increase of momentum, then lunging forward as I whipped my sword towards his back.

The sword displaced at such a high speed, the sound of the air breaking was heard throughout the room, earning terrified gazes from everyone. The sword hit his back at an intense whip, Jin faltered to the ground.

He took off his helmet, and instantly brought his hand to the place where I whipped him, and began to rub it in, in an attempt to soothe the pain.