iv

Jimin's POV

I got up my bed glancing at my side, seeing a half nake taehyung, "my little adoptive brother" sleeping beside me. I looked at him with disgust. He always takes advantage of me knowing I can't do anything to stop him. I don't even like guys I am just doing this to not get in trouble.

"Don't leave me, come back to bed. I want to cuddle with you!" I heard taehyung say.

"You think I'll ever cuddle with you? Disgusting!"

-

I walked in the school hallways and looked around me smiling. I love how gorgeous I am!

What time is it? I looked at my watch. Fuck! It's 8:30 am. It's time for fencing practice!

I ran to the school's piste. It is such a big place with 5 strips for bouting.

I am the anchor of our school's fencing team. I love fencing, it is an aristocratic sport devised for the rich. Being the teams anchor is an honour. I am the last to play at every game to get points quickly, especially if we are falling behind. In fencing the anchor is usually the best player, they make the anchor play last so if they are lacking in scores the anchor can catalyse momentum.

I went to the locker rooms to change into my fencing gear.

"On piste, Eun woo! On deck Park Jimin!" I heard my coach shout out. I quickly stripped of my clothing, revealing my sculpted body. Rushing out the locker room to prepare the machine on my body.

I saw some of my friends watching as I was preparing my gear. I smiled excited to bout.

I haven't been on piste for a long time! I exclaimed loudly.

*woooooo! Gooo Jimin! You can do this!!!
*Jimin! Jimin! Fighting!

I heard numerous people cheering me on. This increased my ego! I smiled even wider, if that were possible.

I made my way to the piste and stepped just outside the line.

"En Garde!"

"En Garde!"

I moved my body, and brought my foil up. My body was now in En Garde position.

"Pret!"

I readied myself, directing my foil up my opponent.

"Allez!"

I double advanced and instigated the bout. I extended my hand, but he parry riposted to avoid my blade. I beat attacked and advance lunged, but he did a triple retreat, moving further from me.

He engaged me with a triple advance jump lunge, but I parried his blade and beat attack. He simultaneously moved forward together with me. Our blades hit our body at the same time.