xv

Jungkook's POV

"Hey! tae where are you taking me?" 

"Oh! Jungkook you're awake" 

"Yah and where are we?" I was too sleepy to even look around, so I just decided to ask Tae.

"Oh! We have arrived! We're at your house! I am just bringing you up your room"

"Ok"

-

"Will you sleep with me?" I asked Tae

"I don't like being alone, especially after what happened with Jimin. I feel lonely"

"Yah sure! I'll stay with you for the night" Tae said very smoothly

"You're the best Tae!!!"

"Goodnight! Kookie"

He slept beside me on my bed. I went closer to him, to feel his warmth, that is the reason why I wanted him to sleep with me in the first place, to feel warm. To not feel alone.

-

"Hey Kookie! Wake up!!! It is time for school! I'll leave ahead, because I still have to drive home, OK! Are you fine with me leaving now?" Tae woke me up loudly, disturbing my sound sleep, but began to whisper the last sentences.

"Yah sure, thanks Tae! Thanks for being there when I was down. I won't forget this!" I said with enthusiasm

Tae just laughed at me saying, "Yah sure you won't" He then pat my head, while ruffling my hair. I squinted my eyes with the sudden contact.

"Bye Kookie, get ready OK!" 

"Bye Tae!"

-

Taehyung's POV

I made my way to the main door, when someone stopped me. I lookes to where the source of the contact was. I was greeted by Jungkook's mom, looking unhappy, "What are you doing here? and why are you leaving so early? slept over?"

"O-oh! uhm, hi Mrs. Jeon! Good Morning, I am just Jungkook's Friend, I comforted him last night, because he was feeling down" I retorted, trepidation blatant in my speech.

"Ok, so what happened to him?"

"Oh! I don't think I have the right to say Mrs. Jeon. I am sorry. I think you should ask Kookie"

"Kookie?" 

"Oh it's my little nickname for him, hahahah" I was becoming flustered, I brought my hands to the nape of my neck, scratching it. 

"Does Jungkook like guys?"

"I dont know"

"He better not, I don't want to have to throw him out the house. I need him to carry our blood, not adopting and caring someone else's abandoned child!" I was perplexed and appalled with what his mom said.

"But you will love him either way right?"

"What? no, I love him so much, but if he goes out and chooses a man over a woman, that is just not allowed here!" His mom began to sound scary so I just left it at that. I guess neither me or Jimin's getting a chance at Jungkook.

-

Jimin's POV

Where is Jungkook? I have been looking for him, waiting for him to finally arrive in school. I need to clear things up with him. I want him to know that I love him so greatly.

"Yo! Jimin, let's go to violin practice, or you'll get kicked out of the school's String Ensemble." I hear one of my friends shouting at me.

"Yah! I'll be right there. I just have to finish something" I said nicely