xiv

Jungkook's POV

"NO! Stay away from him!"

"What?" I asked, giving him a questioning look, creasing my eyebrows.

"I said stay away from him" He said bluntly

"Why?" I was beginning to sound irked 

"Just stay away from him! OK! He is bad news!"

"How so?"

"Just!"

"No give me a reason! He is a good friend of mine, and what you will tell me to stop seeing him - without a reason?"

"..."

"You know what, doesn't matter, because you don't own me. I make my decisions, not you, not anyone, and here's your soup." I slammed the tray on his nightstand, causing some of the soup to spill.

"I am leaving bye" I quickly turned my back at Jimin, and just as I was about to move I felt hands around my waist pulling me down.

"Wai- what! Jimin! What are you doing?!" I squirmed as he back hugged me, and I straddling his lap, my back facing his front. 

"Jungkook, please don't leave me" softly he whispered, his words sincere. I felt a pang in my heart, he was very endearing. The way he hugs me opened a cage of butterflies. My once empty heart, is now coloured with butterflies and all its majesty.

I began hyperventilating. I turned to face him, still straddling his lap. 

My eyes met his, silence filled the air, as we just stared into each other's eyes. Our eyes occasionally breaking contact to peak at each other's lips.

Jimin's POV

As I was holding Jungkook with my arms, him sitting on my laps, legs hanging from both sides, I slowly leaned in. I cupped his cheeks with my right hand. He leaned on my touch, nuzzling his cheeks on my hands. 

I like Jungkook...

I never realised it. the first time I met him I new he was trouble, I was straight, but I felt something in my heart as I laid my eyes upon him. I chose to ignore the feeling in my chest at that time.

Every-time I see him crying I sub-consciously melt. My body just moves on its own, trying to console the troubled younger. I always thought that it was just because I felt bad for him, or that I was curious with what was under that facade he oh so proudly held upon his face. 

It was not until now, now that I have seen his true-self, the face beyond the mask, the beautiful face it harboured. I see his features vividly, in a new perspective I have never ventured. His eyes of dark brown, yet I see gold in them, His cute big nose, his pink lips that sparkle like stars from its moisture, his skin, his skin so tender, so smooth, like the pacific ocean on a tranquil weather, just a smooth surface, it was white, yet I see all shades of colour, almost a garden of variant flowers bloomed as I gazed upon his skin. 

Without notice I leaned in, quickly using my lips to grab a hold of his lips. I kissed him, in a way I have never kissed anyone, It was not a kiss of lust, it was a gentle, tender, and meaningful kiss. Now both my hands cupped his cheeks, as I suck deeper into the kiss. He gladly kissed me back. I licked the crease between his two lips, asking for entrance. He accepted me,my tongue entered his wet cavern. I felt his tongue intertwining with mine, we tilted our head to the opposite sides, to have more access. We began moaning as our tongues fought for dominance. I ended the kiss, creating a string of saliva as I left his mouth, but now I moved to his neck, licking and sucking his collarbone and neck. He began to moan even more as I gently caressed his sensitive neck. I pulled him closer to me, out bodies now against each other.