viii

Jimin's POV

I can't believe this... Is it true?

Is he really??? Gay???

Jungkook the bad boy? The school bully? The manliest looking boy in our school?

I can't quite grasp my hands around the information... I need proof. I need to see for myself, to see if Jungkook is really... Gay.

I quickly ran away from the wall I was leaning on, as I heard Jungkook moving towards my direction.

"Fuck I wouldn't want him to know I was spying on him and Jin." I said to myself.

-

Jungkook's POV

I was going to my locker, to get some stuff for my first class.

I opened my locker just to have it slammed back closed.

"What do you wan----" I suddenly stopped speaking as soon as I saw the person forcing the door shut.

"OOhhh! Cat got your tongue?" Jin said mischievously.

I looked at him with fear, I was stunned and was unable to move.

Is he really going to begin bullying me again?

Boom! THUD!

The lockers were making a loud ruckus as Jin pushed me to them. I was scared shitless, I was unable to fight back, I usually am the one bullying another, and they never fought back.

I was staring at Jin with eyes wide, anticipating his punch or any other hurtful means.

I was trembling in fear as Jin pinned me against the lockers.

"Fight back! Fight me! Aren't you going to do something?! HUH? JUNGKOOK!!!" Jin said at a volume that allows everyone in the vicinity to make out what he says.

I just kept quiet as I tried to not look him in the eyes. This just made him furious, he grabbed my jaw using one hand, forcing me to face him while squeezing my cheeks together, making my mouth form an "O".

"What a weak person you are... pitiful!" He spat at me.

His hands that were on my collar, gripped tighter as he pulled me closer to him and then pushing me hard to the ground.

I fell on the floor hitting my back against the cold hard ground.

I heard everyone gasping as I fell on the floor. I looked up shamefully at Jin, Jin ruined my reputation as the bully, now... now I don't have a protective barrier around me. I am now once again vulnerable.

Jin walked closer to me, he ramble slowly. I immediately got up and ran, with a few tears in my eyes.

I ran pushing against the crowd created by Jin and I's Confrontation.

Everyone was laughing at me, laughing at how weak I truly was.

I could hear everyone muttering words of mockery. They all said something similar to me finally tasting my own medicine, and how I was just a weak pussy masquerading as a lion.

I was truly and deeply hurt. I never felt this weak since the day I decided to change.

I was afraid of being the main target of bullying once again.

As I ran past everyone, my eyes met with eyes of familiar compassion as once before, eyes I have seen before, before when I was crying under the tree. This person stood at the very end of the crowd, he stood far nearing the exit of the school.