Mya's POV.

I spent about an hour listening to Megan's life story. I said a prayer in my head when she finally shut the hell up.

But then she went on again, this time about doing something.

"Soooo what are your plans for tonight?" She asked me, I knew she could tell how tired I was of her going on about herself.

"None? Isn't everyone like preparing for class tomorrow?" I asked her.

I watched her bust into a laughter.

"Everyone is partying girl!! Come." She insisted.

"Oh no." I shook my head. "Not my crowd girl."

"Oh.. you're the boring type." Megan rolled her eyes. "I was hoping I didn't get someone like you."

"I'm not boring." I defended myself. "Just because I don't want to go out and be a hoe doesn't mean I'm boring." The words slipped out of my mouth.

"Going to a party makes you a hoe now? You're out of it." She shook her head.

"You know what, I'll go. And you'll see how non boring I am." I crossed my arms.

She did a small jump into the air clapping her hands.

"I knew it would work. People love to try to prove me wrong." She did a small spin and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I just don't have clothes." I plopped back on the bed.

"Don't worry. I have something you can wear." She smirked.

•••

"This is way too much. I'm not going." I did a small spin in the bathroom mirror.

"No it's not. Your dress is long like you wanted it just shows some of your curves. Plus, I'm pretty sure Damion is going." She winked.

I rolled my eyes, eyeing her in a short tight blue dress. The red dress she gave me wasn't bad. It just showed how tiny I really was and a lot of skin on my arms.

I slid on the black heels she gave me. I turned, hearing my phone buzz from the bed. I tried my best to walk in a straight line. I'd only wore heels to church before. And they were not near as nice as these. They were barely heels.

I picked up the phone to see Damion's name across the screen with a heart emoji. He would add that.

I slid across the name, instantly going to his message.

Damion: you going to the party?

I debated if I should reply. He might think I'm the fast type.

Me: yeah. Megan's making me.

I watched three dots pop up on the bottom, seeing his instant reply.

Damion: meet me in the place we met this morning in 10 minutes?

I sighed, writing back.

Me: 5 minutes. I'm about to go now.
Damion: okay

"Megan you ready?" I called to her.

"Yeah. Wow, I did great on your makeup." She smiled.

"Thank you Megan. Damion's apparently waiting on me." I rolled my eyes.

"He's going to piss his pants when he sees how good you look." She shook her head.

"Leave your phone." She added. "Someone will take it."

"Right." I agreed, setting it down.

She turned all the lights off and opened the door for me, locking it behind her. We made our way outside, and there was Damion, waiting.

He had on a dark blue shirt, blue jeans and some air forces.

"Wow." His only words when I approached him.

I blushed. "Thank Megan."

"Hey stranger." Megan greeted Damion.

"Been awhile." Damion nodded. "She tell you we had every class together since freshman year in high school?" Damion asked me.

"No I didn't lover boy." She answered for me.

"I'll catch up with you later Mya. Unless you want me to introduce you to people. Damion knows more than me." Megan explained.

"She's in good hands. We'll see you later." He told Megan.

She gave a nod before walking off.

"The party isn't far from here." Damion told me.

"Good, because I am not a heels person."

"I can see. You really look great like.. wow." He repeated.

"You really are a lover boy?" I asked him.

"Just for you." He wiped a piece of hair from my face.