10

Mya's POV.

Alex and I strolled down the sidewalk. It was after 9, and we were continuously diving into more deep conversation.

"I never would have guessed you were out here to be a doctor. For kids at that! A pediatrician."

He chuckled. "Lot you don't know about me. Tell me more about you, the real you. This interest you take in music."

"I love everything about it." I sighed, looking around. "I love to sing it, dance to it, describe it. I look at music and just, fall in love with the detail and vulnerability of it all. I use to dream of being a professional singer and dancer. I hear so much I have so much talent, and I want someone to see how much I truly put into the work. It's amazing. Just is truly amazing." I stopped talking to catch my breath, watching a large smile spread across Alex's lips. I stopped walking, pausing in front of a car.

"So why coming here to write? Why not chase your dreams?"

"I need something realistic. I used to make videos with my friends on youtube, but nothing ever came of it. If you search me up you'll see my ghetto work." I chuckled

"What's with the smile?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head. "Oh nothing, nothing." Smiling again.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Well," he lifted a hand under his chin. "This whole talk of your love for music, it's pretty sexy. I mean really. But I hate that you gave it up."

I giggled, "stop playing with me." Playfully stepping towards him to give him a nudge in the shoulder, but his two arms caught hold of the sides of my waist.

"You stop playing with me." He bit his lip.

My breathing began to slow, his face just inches apart from mine.

"Kiss me." I ordered.

"Are you sure?" His voice was uneasy.

"More sure than I've ever been of anything." I replied and he instantly pressed his lips against mine, his hands dropping below my thighs to lift me up.

A moan escaped his mouth, as he suddenly slid his tongue in between mine. I'd never felt or done anything like it, my body just responded to his, and his motions. He walked forwards and suddenly I was on top of a car, my back facing it and hair feeling the rain off the front window as he bent down to kiss me being on top of me. He stopped the kiss, tracing my jawline with endless kisses.

"I know you want more, emotionally, but you have no idea how much I want to make love to you right now." His words were low and seductive.

I laughed. "Lets stop before things get escalated."

His head raised and he rolled his eyes, giving me a wink and helping me off the front of the car.

"That was sexy." I told him.

A smirk spread across his face.

"Nothing compared to being as sexy as you." He complimented me.

"Well don't act like you don't have some good looks around here." I bit my lip.

"Appreciate it." He replied.

I reached in my pocket to check my phone. It was almost 10 now, and I knew I needed to get going.

"It's getting late and we have class in the morning." I sighed.

"Yeah. We should do this again." He suggested.

"We should." I shrugged.

"I'd like your number." Alex pulled out a phone identical to mine.

I read him my number and eventually we said our goodbyes. He walked me to my dorm and I gave him a small hug. I opened the door, silently clapping in my head that Megan was asleep. I closed and locked the door behind me, quickly realizing I never gave back his jacket. I quickly reopened the door, but he was gone.

I sighed, relocking the door. My phone buzzed, Alex had already text me.

My jacket looks amazing on you. Keep it. I want a piece of me to always be with you. It's my favorite jacket. I've never let a girl have something of mine but my virginity, lol.

Me: thank you Alex. goodnight

Alex: sweet dreams, beautiful.

For that second, I never felt more happy. I couldn't stop replaying our kiss. I wanted him so bad. More than I'd ever wanted something before.