Mya's POV.

"Look, tell me to leave you alone and I'll never talk to you again." Alex pulled me out of the crowd of people walking.

College was different, I had twenty minutes to get to my next class since it was the first day.

I sighed.

"Tell me." He demanded.

"No!" I shouted at him.

"Why?" Curiosity cringed in his voice.

"Because that's rude."

I heard my name called, turning around to see Damion awkwardly frown at the sight of me with Alex.

"I'll see you around Alex." I walked off.

I approached Damion, and he immediately whispered.

"What the hell was that about?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Nothing? Really?" Damion nagged.

"Look just, I don't want to talk right now Damion. I'll just catch up with you later."

He stopped walking, shrugging his shoulders. I began to wish I never agreed to go out with him.

•••

Class was a drag and I didn't even have a writing class today. Back at the dorm I immediately fell into my bed. I truly was drained. Megan wasn't in the room, so I figured she'd finally gotten up and went out.

I awoke to my phone ringing. It was half past eight o' clock. I couldn't even believe I had slept so long.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So you can't reply now?" I could sense the irritation in Damion's voice.

"I've been sleep. Just woke up." I replied.

"Okay." He replied back.

I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. I wasn't in the mood to kissing up to Damion. I wanted to call Megan and see where she was, I was mad I never had gotten the chance to get her number.

I rolled out of my comforting college sheets, a knock at the door alarming me.

Something told me when I opened it it wouldn't be Megan, and of course it wasn't. It was Alex, once again.

I didn't know if I was in a good mood, or if I just was still sleepy, but for some odd reason I stepped aside, allowing Alex in.

"What now Alex?" I asked him.

He closed the door.

"Why do you keep denying me?" He asked me.

"I have a boyfriend Alex. And you're not my type."

"And he is?" He took a step closer to me, and I stepped back to my bed, sitting down. I wiped my eyes to clear my vision.

"Yes I think he is." I admitted.

Alex was now standing over me, his arms reaching up to rest on my thighs.

"But you've never got a feel of me." He smirked.

My breathing began to slow.

"Kiss me." The words slid off of my lips. I didn't want to kiss him, but I did. I don't know why. I guess to prove to myself I wasn't as attracted to him as he says I was. And tell him I felt nothing from this kiss.

My back fell straight onto the bed. I watched him lean over me, his legs blocking mine from movement and his chest now inches from mine. Both sets of his hands caught hold of my wrists, so I was incapable of movement.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

"Get my phone." I ordered.

He hesitated. "Why?"

"Because I won't kiss you until I break up with Damion."

He wasted no time to grab my phone.

I sent Damion a text, immediately regretting it.

Me: I can't date you.

I slid my phone to the bottom of the bed, butterflies returning to my stomach.

Alex sighed.

"You shouldn't have done that. Let me break y'all up. I can't be more with you.. we can mess around, but-"

"Excuse me?" I quickly sat up, pushing Alex far from me. "Is that how you think I am? You don't know a damn thing about me!" I shouted.

"I'm not going to be your hoe. Get out, now! And leave me alone. I mean it! You're right, I shouldn't have done that. But I don't care. I don't want you or Damion. So both of you can stay the hell away from me." I didn't even realize tears were streaming down my eyes until I stopped yelling.

"Mya, listen-"

"Leave Alex. Just go." I spat.

He sighed, agreeingly leaving the dorm. "Goodnight." He softly spoke before he walked out.