Alex's POV.

She was more beautiful than any girl I'd ever seen. It made my stomach turn she was with Damion.

I never felt the need to want a girl so bad until I saw her. A look of innocence flushed her face. I would've made a move right when she bumped into me, until Damion had to appear.

He was good, unlike me. Damion held good intentions. She looked like a girl who wants that. Who needed that.

She didn't need me. I would ruin her.

I couldn't resist staying away from her. I had to approach her again, catching her at the party. She was clumsy. And attracted to me, I loved how hard she tried to hide it. But of course, I love a good chase.

Her body was so small, tiny arms, long brown hair with a soft face. I would do the nastiest things to her, if she let me.

I had to be involved with her, be intimate with her. Get to know her behind the looks she held.

I stood feeling the breeze outside. I debated if I should go back in the party. I didn't even really know why I was here. I needed to be studying. I sighed, figuring I'd go back in and pick a couple girls to hook up with.

Mya's POV.

I finally made my way back to Damion. I suddenly felt bad for leaving him alone.

"I saw you go outside with Alex." He commented.

"I needed fresh air." I replied.

"Stay away from him." His tone suddenly got serious.

"Isn't he your friend?" I squinted.

"He's nobody's friend when it comes to a girl, besides he's trouble."

I nodded my head. "I'm ready to go. Can you take me home?" I asked Damion.

"C'mon. We haven't been here long." Damion complained.

I was getting aggravated.

"K." I stood up, walking right back out of the party.

I turned my head to see Alex, just standing there. He looked over at me.

"Ugh." I huffed.

He smirked.

"You leaving?"

"Yes." I replied. "I have class I actually care about in the morning. Unlike those morons in there."

"I do too." Alex replied.

"Yeah right." I laughed, walking over to him.

I watched his eyes trace my body.

"I do believe it or not. I want to be a doctor." He leaned against the wall.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Really..." his voice trailed off.

"That's really good." I told him.

"You can't be from here." Alex commented.

"You're right. Detroit." I huffed, rolling my eyes and once again stepped out of the party.

"I'm from New York. Seattle was definitely not my first choice. I've been here for two years now." Alex explained. I turned around, surprised he took the time to follow me out of the party.

"I just got here today. And look at me." I shook my head. "I don't even know why I'm out here."

"Hey." He reached his hand for my chin. "Everything's going to be okay."

"I'm leaving." I informed him.

"There's no way I'm letting you walk back to your dorm wearing that. It's not safe at all." He eyed me.

"Like you have good intentions? You're honestly a joke."

"Come on. Give me a chance." He grabbed my arm, wrapping his arm with mine.

I hesitantly agreed.

"Megan is something else." He chuckled as we walked.

"I don't see why you had to grab my arm like that. How do I even know I can trust you taking me home? And how do you know Megan?" I kept the questions rolling.

"I'm not a rapist. I know what it's like to be new to a college. It's my second out of third year. I get to graduate early because I'm intelligent.  And I can't just have something happen to you out of my presence and know I didn't try to help get you home. I know Megan because.." he sighed.

"Because what?" I watched him shake his head.

"Through Damion." He replied.

"Oh. So if Damion's your friend why do you continuously keep getting involved with me?"

"Because you're attracted to me, not Damion." He smirked.

I laughed. "You're ridiculous."

"Am I? Well consider this, you're with me right now, not him. And he's not even out here looking for you. Taking you home. Admiring how beautiful you are. But I'm the bad guy.. right."

I took a moment to soak in every word dancing off Alex's tongue, and everything he said was nothing but the truth.

We reached Alex's car. A black Camaro. He reached in his back pocket for the keys. He led me to the side door, opening it for me and allowing me to sit down.

Something so simple Damion had never done.

"Thank you." I appraised him.

He closed the door, rushing to his side and starting up the car once he got in. His phone began to ring.

I watched him glance at it, huffing and sliding it back in his pocket. I wondered who it could be.

"Where is your dorm at?" He asked me.

"400 building." I replied.

"Alright."

We drove in tiny silence, finally pulling up.

"Fuck. I don't have the key. Megan does." I mumbled.

"I have a key." He told me. "Megan and I used to be close friends." He quickly added.

I was suspicious, but gave it. "Friends huh?"

Alex walked me to my room, unlocking the door for me and letting me enter first.

I flipped on the light switch, turning around to stop him from coming in.

"This is as far as you go my friend." I crossed my arms.

"Ughhhh." He rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, really though."

"You don't know how bad I want you right now." 

"Bye Alex..." I began to close the door.

He didn't respond, just turned around and walked off. But I just couldn't mess with two guys. I had to give Damion a chance.