Mya's POV.

The party was packed. Damion was introducing me to more people than I could put up with, all of them telling me I was so pretty.

I've never received that many compliments at one time.

Eventually I bumped into someone.

"Shit." I muttered, letting go of Damion's hand. I looked up to see a male. Blue eyes peered down at me, making me feel much smaller than I was.

All of a sudden, all I could hear was his breathing.

"Mya, you okay?" Damion backed up to me. My eyes went from the boy in front of me to him.

"Alex? What's up man?" Damion patted him.

The boy laughed, patting him back. They must have been friends.

"I was just apologizing for running into this girl, Mya." He pronounced my name so seductive like.

"Lot of people here bro, it's all good." Damion laughed.

"She's yours?" His eyebrow lifted, gazing from me to Damion.

"Yeah." He grabbed for my hand.

He watched my look of frustration.

"I hear you." He chuckled under his breath, rudely pushing past me.

"You're friends with him?" I gasped.

"Don't worry about Alex. C'mon." Damion led me through the crowd.

We finally sat down. I spotted Megan on a couch further down, gulping down Hennessy.

"She's so drunk." I told Damion.

"Megan for you." He shrugged.

I began to get irritated when girls kept approaching Damion, completely ignoring my presence. It was as if they were purposely flirting.

"Where's the bathroom Damion?" I asked him.

"I'll take you." He stood up.

"No. Just tell me where it's at." I objected.

"Mya, if you're mad about the girls they're honestly just friends." Damion rolled his eyes.

"Just tell me where the bathroom is please."

"Behind us, go straight down the hall and turn right." He gave me a sad expression.

I stood up, pushing past people. I tripped, my dress being stood on.

I waned to leave and cry. I knew it was a mistake coming here, i didn't even know people like that.

Muscular arms caught me, and I looked up to see him again. Alex.

"Sorry, again." I sighed.

"You look like you need some fresh air." He bit his bottom lip.

I nodded.

He slipped his hand on my waist, turning me around.

"Walk straight." He whispered in my ear.

My whole body was on fire. My breathing began to slow as I walked forward, his hands never moving.

I honestly didn't care if Damion saw me.

I moved away from his touch outside, brushing my hair back off my skin.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Damion's girl huh?" He shook his head.

"What's the head shaking for?" I huffed.

"You're not his type." He shrugged, looking off in the distance.

I watched the wind make his white t shirt spin. He looked so handsome in such regular attire.

"You don't know anything about what type I am." I defended.

He stepped closer to me, causing me to back up until my back felt the wall of the building.

He leaned in, his broad arms shunning me from moving. His eyes examined mine.

"Think so? Well let me elaborate, you're my type, and I want you to myself." His words caused my stomach to spin. I never once felt so good from words.

His breath smelled of mint. He took his arm down to wipe my cheek with his index finger.

"I want you." He repeated. "To myself."

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't find any words. He began to lean in, and I found the strength to push him off me.

"You're not my type, fucking creep. I don't even know you. " I whispered, walking away from him and back into the party.