Mya's POV.

I woke up to Megan complaining. It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the light. I checked my phone. 4 a.m.

"Megan?" I got up and rushed to her side. Realizing someone was holding her up.

Alex.

"She's never gotten this drunk before. I brought her back." He explained.

"I think I'm going to get sick." Megan mumbled.

"Come come." Alex and I lured her to the bathroom toilet and she immediately threw up.

"Ew." I walked a couple steps back. We exited the bathroom, closing it behind us so she could have some privacy. Megan smelled horrible, nearly dripping the scent of liquor.

"I have class in the morning." I shook my head.

"Me too." Alex replied quietly.

"Why are you out Alex?" I almost felt sorry for him.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you when I went back to my dorm, so I went out again. Ended up finding her like this." He shrugged.

I wanted to hug him. To just kiss him once.

I looked down.

Soon enough I felt hands on my side, looking up to see him so innocently peer down at me.

"Alex-"

"Kiss me, just once." He insisted.

"No." I objected firmly. "I can't be more than just friends with you. Me and Damion-"

"Fuck Damion." His voice grew raspy.

"Alex-"

"He can't treat you like me. Does he even make you feel like I do? Just looking at you. Your whole body is turned on by my presence. Just look at you." His hand slid across my cheek.

"A little help guys!" Megan called from the bathroom.

I slid by Alex, opening the door. Tears were strolling down Megan's face.

"I feel awful." She cried.

"Alex hold her while I get her some clothes."

I went to Megan's bed, managing to find some pajamas in her drawers. I came back into the bathroom, seeing Alex wipe throw up off her cheeks.

"Here." I handed her the clothes.

"Thank you." She replied.

Once again we left the bathroom. My phone began to ring.

"Who the hell is calling me?" I stomped over to it, seeing Damion's name appear.

"Damion its four in the morning, wha-"

"I can't stop thinking about you. About you leaving me at the party. I just didn't know how to make you trust with me girls, i was being so honest with you. I want it to just be us. No more of my friends you don't like. Just us. Me and you. I couldn't wait any longer to ask you. You left me tonight." His words made me smile, and I looked up to see a pissed off expression on Alex's face across the room.

"Okay." I replied.

"You'll be my baby? My girl?" Damion's voice got high.

"I'll give you a chance to prove you're worthy of me. One chance.  Goodnight." I hung up.

I couldn't believe it, that I was actually dating Damion so fast. But maybe it would make Alex finally stop playing with my emotions and leave me alone in that way. At least I hoped it  would.

"That was him?" He rushed towards me and I backed up.

"Alex." I pushed him back from me.

"Are you dating him?" His tone suddenly changed, growing angry.

I nodded.

He nodded back, shaking his head. He began to laugh.

"You know damn well we can't just be friends. Even if you wanted to be, we will always be more, and you know it." He went to the door, slamming it behind him.

I stood there emotionless. Megan suddenly decided to appear out of the bathroom.

"What the hell just happened? I've never heard Alex raise his voice at a girl like that." She itched her head.

"Nothing. Let's go to bed." I told her.

I reached the door, locking it and shutting the lights off.

And when I got back to the bed I sunk in my whole night. And not once did I even think of Damion. Alex consumed my thoughts.