14

I woke up sweating in a bed. I peered into the darkness and saw nothing, but a snore grasped my attention. I knew for a fact it couldn't be Megan. I darted up and an arm caught me.

"It's okay." Alex's voice sounded beside me and I jumped out of bed, running to find a light.

"Seriously Alex? Did we-"

"We didn't do anything. I couldn't find Megan so I had to bring you back here.  There was no where else to take you. And there's only one bed in my dorm because I don't share a room with anyone." He explained himself.

He looked so vulnerable with dreary eyes, I began to apologize for cutting the light on, but a pair of purple underwear caught my attention, over by the bathroom. But his dorm was clean, just that purple underwear by the bathroom, laying there as if it was recently placed there.

"Mya it's not what you think I swear. I let my friend's come over here with their girlfriends when i'm out sometimes. You have to believe me."

I nodded, a small rush of reassurance spreading across my body.

"Come lay with me, pretty girl." He pleaded.

"I'm sweating." I laughed. "Glad you took my jacket off."

"Then sleep naked with me." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you'd enjoy that." I rolled my eyes, cutting the light of and making my way back to the bed.

He flicked on a lamp behind his bed, hesitantly looking at me.

"What?"

"Admiring you." He replied and i reluctantly grinned.

"I want you." I insisted.

"I'm here." He replied, wiping the friskiness of my hair out of my face.

"No I want you to, touch me." I bit my lip and his mouth dropped for a second.

"Touch you how?" The words were low but so serious it tickled my skin.

I didn't know how to reply since I'd never been touched before, and i knew Alex could sense the embarrassment in my face.

He removed some of the covers off of him to remove his shirt. My eyes immediately darted to his V-lines.

"You-"

"I play football." He read my thoughts.

"I didn't know that." I replied, and I realized the more I was around him, the less I really knew who he was, and that caused me to frown.

"You will get to know me, I promise. I couldn't tell you everything in just one day." He pointed out and I nodded.

"You're right."

He leaned in to kiss me and I returned the gesture.

"One thing you have to do is make sure you live life like you won't be here tomorrow. I had to learn that the hard way. What would you do if this way your last day, with me?" His eyebrows lifted.

"Everything with you." I admitted.

"So what's stopping you?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm not good enough for you in a way. I have no type of experience whatsoever. I don't want to disappoint you." I rolled my eyes. 

"That's the thing Mya, you're too good for me. I don't deserve you. I don't."

I pinned him down to the bed, reaching to the bottom of my stomach to pull my shirt over my head. I listened to him curse under his breath, but I was quickly positioned under him, feeling nothing but his mouth against my stomach, gently kissing me. He took hold of my jeans, quickly unbuttoning and slipping them down my legs.