Chapter 05

Hey sorry I told you imma be slow

I woke up to crying "what? What's wrong" I asked my self running towards rain's room I heard whimpering as I opened the door she started screaming "shh it's ok baby I'm not going to hurt you" I said softly walking towards her as she calmed down a bit I looked at the clock on her nightstand and it read 4:27am I sighed "whats wrong hun?" I said holding her making myself comfortable in her bed while I rock her back and forth "t-the m-monster was t-trying to get me" she said sniffing I sighed "it's ok hunny  there isn't a monster I promise" I said as she started to close her eyes due to my rocking motion  I sighed tiredly as I closed my eyes just to get a bit of shut eye before my shift at the café.

When I woke up I found myself empty handed and cold "where's rain?" I asked myself I walked out of the room calling her name "rain? RAIN? Where are you?" I said "I'm over here Ari" she replied that's when I noticed a man in my living room not just any man Stephen was here and I looked like a sack of potatoes "hey Darling I was wondering if you wanted to carpool to the café?"  Stephen asked like it was normal "um uh-". "YES I don't know what that means but yes" said rain I smiled at her  "ok fine " I said shaking my head at her I was busy doing that I didn't notice Stephen looking around my house "nice" he muttered turning to me I smiled a shy smile and remembered i need to go to work "oh darn it" I said rushing for my clothes and as I was about to get into the shower I noticed Stephen laughing because I didn't curse I glared at the attractive man before I did my daily morning routine.

Today is going to be a hectic day I can already tell..

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I'm not feeling so hot lately so this is just a filler sorry again thanks for the support 💕