Chapter 08.

hey guys I'm back c;
(Ariana's pov )

I sighed thinking about my work schedule for next week, it was currently sunday and I was filed all days out of the week until 10 meaning I had to close shop and watch rain all day everyday for the week. My coworker is going on vacation or something so I'm blessed with the work she cant do when she's away.

"hey Ari? are you ok?" Rain asked with worry filling her big brown eyes.

"I'm ok." I stated smiling at her trying to convince her what I'm saying is true. She smiles back turns to the T.V and continues watching her silly shows. I ended up cleaning my house then sitting with rain on the couch she turned to me

"Do you like Stephen?" she asked staring deep into my eyes

"I don't know him enough to like him in that way rain. I mean I like him in a friend way yes, if that is  what you're asking" I replied thinking carefully to not stumble over my words. All she did to reply was smirk at me and turn back to her show. I continued to watch and then a question popped into my head I smiled and turned to Rain

"Do YOU like Stephen?" She looked at e with big eyes and giggled.

"no of course not he's old!!" She replied giggling "oh ok just asking" I said laughing putting my hands up defensively. "Are you hungry?" I asked Rain "YES CAN WE GET PIZZA OH PLEASE???!" she exclaimed loud making me laugh "ok fine pizza it is. Do you want to go out and eat or eat here?" I asked her "eat out" she said simply running to get her jacket and shoes.

As we walked to my car I opened rain's side door and got her all buckled and seated then jogged over to my side and got in immediately put the heat on since it was  chilly in October here. I backed out of my complex and then put on some music some song came on and Rain started singing which surprisingly wasn't bad at all I smiled at her nd pulled into the parking lot and then we got out and rain ran to my side and grabbed my hand.

Once inside it was warm and we got seated and got our drinks now we were just waiting for the pizza to come out "what do you want to be for Halloween?" I asked Rain after sipping my lemonade "a Princess or a fairy I've never been 'Trick or Treating' though. she said coloring her kids menu I frowned "We can go costume shopping after if you'd like?" I said to her. Her face lightened  instantly "Are you sure I don't want to be annoying" She replied hope still on her face "of course hun!" she smiled and then the pizza came.

After pizza we went and picked out costumes and Rain insisted that I be a princess with her which caused me to laugh and shake my head "Oh come on pwease" she said with big puppy eyes "ok fine" I said pinching her cheeks  "This kid is something" I thought to myself. After I paid for both our costumes with receiving weird looks from older women who had small children I just smiled shyly back and the grabbed Rain's hand and we walked out giggling as Rain made a funny face at one of the ladys. We got back into my car and pulled off. 'Humble by Kendrick Lamar' came on and me and Rain started singing and then my phone ringed I turned down the song making Rain pout a little which made me laugh.

"Hello?" I said as I didn't have the phone number saved into my phone

"hey gorgeous " The voice said

"um who is this?" I asked getting a little irritated

"Venny who else?" he said chuckling

"oh I don't know could've been my crazy stalker" I replied rolling my eyes in a playful way turning to rain who was looking at me.

"haha well I'm not a crazy stalker not yet...but anyway I was wondering if yo wanted to go get a drink this week sometime?" he asked.

"Uh i'll have to check my schedule but if I'm free then sure!" I replied

"ok ill hold you to your word...bye!" he said

"bye Venny" I replied

As soon as I got off the phone Rain bombarded me with questions "Who was that? and who's Venny?" she asked with concern on her face

"just some guy I met at the museum." I replied to her thinking it would calm her down she looked worried and in deep thought "ok" she replied unsure about the whole thing.

Once we got home we watched a couple more shows before I got a call from Stephen

"hey princess" was Stephen's greeting once I answered the phone which made me blush

"hey Stephen how are you" when I said Stephen rain came in and was trying to figure out what we were saying which was funny because when he thought she heard something she would move her eyebrows and smirk.

"I'm good tired, and you?" he replied then I heard a horn go off on the other line.

"are you driving? and I'm good so is Rain she currently trying to figure out our conversation" I replied  laughing at rain when she ran away embarrassed that I told him which caused him to laugh and say

"yes I'm driving, unlock your door" the I heard a car beep go off outside I laughed "does this boy not have a house geez" I thought as I unlocked the door and if on cue Stephen came in with open arms and Rain ran up to him and hugged him "so cute" I said to myself which caused Stephen to smirk and with rain in his arms crush me with a bear hug.

"why are you here?" Rain asked Stephen smiling and smirking at me and wiggled her eyebrows at me then looked back at Stephen which caused me to blush "well I felt like coming back and plus I missed you losers.  It gets kinda lonely when all I have at home is my cat who lowkey hates me" he said laughing. I grinned "we should watch some  movies." I said and that's what we did and also mad ice cream Sunday's then we all fell asleep while watching 'Monsters Inc'.
Rain's outfit:

Ari's outfit:

Ari's outfit:

Stephen (aka my husband 💦)

ok guy's sorry its here thx for the support

ok guy's sorry its here thx for the support. like, comment, all that good stuff bye!!!