Chapter 16

Ariana pov

I woke up and felt someone giving me cheek kisses, I figured it was rain but I love my sleep so I started to swat whoever it was away. I heard a deep chuckle and my eye opened instantly.

(Idk who this hoe is but how rude of her to steal my man like that)

"Bambino play with my hair" he groaned after he got done kissing my cheek like a child

"Bambino play with my hair" he groaned after he got done kissing my cheek like a child. "We gotta get up soon, Rain will be waking up any minute now" I said giggling at how he's acting. "What a softie" I thought.
"Ugh fine then tonight you play with my hair." he said giving me one last kiss on the cheek and then getting up.
"I promise" I said getting up as well, Stephen looked me up and down and then smirked I then realized I was in my slip and you could see my bra "don't look!" I said as I ran my half almost naked ass to the bathroom which caused a deep laugh from Stephen. I blushed in embarrassment. "Well not like he hasn't seen what's under here already" I said remembering all the times he's seen me naked on accident.
"I really need to start locking doors"
I got dressed and then made my way to Rains room. She was awake watching toy story 4.
"Hey love, you hungry" I asked her.
"Yesss I'm hungry!!" She said as she rushed out of the room into the kitchen. She saw Stephen sitting and the table and climbed onto his lap. I started to make some oatmeal with fruits for all of us. 

Once I was done I sat all the food down and rain and Stephen immediately started eating "you guys act so similar it's odd" I said eyeing them playfully.
They both looked at each other then looked at me and stuck their tongues out. I giggled. "Eat your oatmeal" I said to the both of them.

After everyone was done with their breakfast as I was washing dishes Stephen came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist

"What's up" I said slightly blushing.
"Bambino go out with me tonight." He asked- well more like told me. I don't think I have much of an choice.
"What about Rain" I asked remembering I had no one to babysit her and I wasn't gonna trust just anyone.
"I have a cousin in town, she babysits and she loves kids. Meet her and then if you trust her then we go out." Said Stephen.

"Are you sure you don't have work?" I asked looking up at him.
"I'm sure." He said making it quite clear he's sure.
I nodded and began to turn around to finish washing the dishes but Stephen's hands had other plans as he held onto my waist, he was staring intensely at me as his hands sent shivers down to my lady bits. I bit my lip, which caused Stephen to growl "Bambino don't do that it drives me crazy." He said I immediately stopped and then in came Rain "whatup homies" She said
Stephen took a step back and looked at rain, then laughed and picked her up.
I blushed and then giggled myself.