Chapter 12

So Saturday's will be my updating days and i'll try to keep up with them thanks ❤️❤️

Ariana pov:

"We want you hun" the biggest in the bunch said with an evil smirk

"Well ya know take me out on a date first damn" I said laughing a little but I was still terrified these guys looked like they had just broken out of the maximum security prison.

"Get her" the biggest said to his little puppets. As they made their way towards me I pulled out my pepper spray spraying one of the men in the eyes which caused him to hiss at me as the other made his way towards me I threw my pepper spray can at his head then ran around the tables.
The guy I threw the can at grabbed me before I could do anymore damage and grabbed my hair roughly
"Cmon man your gonna pull my hair out" I said whining. If they think I'm going without a fight they are so wrong.

I kicked the guy in the nuts as he was distracted trying to get me to go with him the biggest guy scared the shit outta me but I put on my best poker face trying not to show him how much he terrified me. He grabbed me roughly as I squirmed trying to get free of his disgusting hands.

He put a white rag over my face as I faded into darkness all I could hear was "we got his girl he will give us what we want" someone had said then I blacked out.

(Time skip)

I awoke to a bright light and looked around I was in a unfamiliar room. I looked at my situation carefully then sat up out of the bed..or tried too I was chained to the bed...what the fuck.

I grew frustrated trying to claw the chains off.
"Hello" I yelled out to no one in particular and was greeted with silence I hugged myself and fell back onto the bed trying to think of a way to get out of the chains. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly sat up and glared at the door as it opened a young man, He came in holding water and some food I glared at him, although I'm sure he had nothing to do with it and just had to do what was told of him.
"Miss I've brought you some water you might have a headache and some food because you might also be hungry" he said quietly not making eye contact. I stopped glaring at him "why am I here?" I asked him
"I cannot discuss that with you Miss, but the boss will" he said making his way towards me putting the tray of food down and handed me the water. I looked at it suspiciously not making any attempt to drink or eat anything.
"I want to go home" I said to him glaring at him "so get your stupid ass boss and tell his dusty crusty lookin as-" I said getting interrupted by a "well you have a dirty mouth don't you sweetheart" I glanced up to see who the voice belonged too and it was a man he was rather attractive but in this situation I wanted nothing more than to choke him the young boy who brought me food hurriedly left the room with his head down low.

"What do you want" I asked the mysterious man standing at the door "You" he said with an evil smirk"What is up with you people and vague answers??" I asked "like really what do you want?" I asked looking at him with confusion written all over my f...

"You" he said with an evil smirk
"What is up with you people and vague answers??" I asked "like really what do you want?" I asked looking at him with confusion written all over my face
"I'm Xavier Boss of the lucchese crime family." He said "ok and what does any of this have to do with me?" I asked "well bunny I need you to get to your lover Stephen" he said "lover??? He's just my friend we aren't dating" I said to him "maybe you need a better person to fetch information because we are just friends" I said to him with a irritated expression "oh but he sure does care for you a lot, no?" He said making his way over to me menacingly going slow I straightened my back out sitting up I wasn't scared of this prick if he thinks I am he's gonna be in for a reality check "he may or he may just be crashing at my home because he is Lonely I don't even know much about him. Whatever you plan to do with him is beyond me but I have a priority and you are not it. Now you dusty ass hoe let me go" I said growing more aggravated by the second he looked taken aback but that quickly formed into anger which was quite amusing to see I could get him angry but I didn't know what this man was capable of so maybe I shouldn't have called him dusty, even though he is.."look I'm sorry I called you dusty but if you were in my position right about now I'm sure your choice of language would be way worse than that." I said starting into his dark eyes making sure he was paying attention.

He smirked at me and grabbed my face "hey!! Did you wash your hands?!!? You want me to get acne you rat" I said...wow I'm quite immature.
"Look dollface" he said with frustration "my men and I will not hurt you but if you step out of line or insult me one more time we will have a problem. Do I make myself clear?" He asked me with a threatening tone I simply rolled my eyes and nodded "use your words kitten." He said growing angry.
"Yes I understand." I said I wanted to punch him in his stupid face "how dare he...he took me and is acting like I'm bothering him!!! What a douche!!"I thought to myself with that he smirked and kissed my forehead (yuck) then left the room making sure my chains weren't tampered with. I sighed and laid  back into the bed "I really hope someone saves me I can't be in here for long" I told myself with that I drifted off into a slumber.

I awoke in the same bed a note and some food had been placed on the bedside table the note read:

"Be good"
Signed Xavier

I crumpled up the stupid note And threw it at the door. I grabbed the water that was set on the table, smelling it to make sure nothing was put in it I tasted a little "doesn't taste like it was tampered with" I whispered to myself with that I drank a bit of the water which soothed the burning in my throat from me not drinking anything in the past couple hours I was getting bored in this room so I started screaming so someone would at least let me watch TV. I might as well set comfortable I think i'll be here for a while. "HEYYYYY SOMEONE COME TURN THE TV ON PLEASEEEEEEEEE" I yelled loudly with that a man in a black suit and black hair came in and handed me the remote "thanks" I said to him as I glared at him he seemed nice but because of my situation I dislike everyone. I flipped through the channels and landed on Channel 2 News  the white lady talked soothingly
"We are now in the process of trying to locate Ariana Smith she's a black female, aged 17,last known whereabouts was her work "the k cafe" she has not been seen since last night. police say this was a kidnapping and they have no leads, if you or anyone you know has seen Ariana please contact the police station thank you." She said
A tear slid down my face as I realized how serious this was,  I don't even know if I'm going to make it out alive. I started to pray and I'm not even a religious person.

(Time skip)

It has been a couple hours of watching TV and crying and I had to use the restroom.
"HEY SOMEONE I HAVE TO USE TE LADIES ROOM PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOOO" I screamed hoping they would hear me and as if on cue the same man came in and unlocked my chains grabbing ahold of my arm tightly "hey you don't have to grab so tight" I said with a scowl on my face we neared the bathroom and I pushed open the door the man made his way inside I stood in place "um you don't have to watch me in here please I won't escape there aren't even any windows for me to try" I said pointing out the obvious he nodded and walked outside of the bathroom standing at the door.
"Thanks" I said lowly and made my way into the bathroom I pulled my pants down and did my business, washing my hands after I opened the cabinet and found some pills belonging to Xavier i put the pill bottle back and opened the door the man grabbed me but softer this time and we walked back to the room. I sighed going back in "do you guys have any ice cream here?" I asked the man "um no" he said quickly "wtf kinda house do you people live in where you don't have ice cream" I said to him to which he laughed "this is not a house miss more of a prison" he replied grimly "whatever" I said and sat back in the bed he cuffed my feet again and left the room I watched more TV.

Stephens pov

"What the fuck!!" I yelled punching the wall making a dent in it.  I Know he's only doing this because he wants me dead but he shouldn't put her life in danger that's where I draw the line all I could see was red all I wanted to do was make sure his blood was on my hands. I wanted to humiliate and kill him with my bare hands. I wanted to watch the life drain out of him slowly and painfully he will not touch what's mine ever again nor will any of his men I will make sure of it. " get in the vans now bring all your weapons load them we are taking back what's mine" I said to my men the conciliar Ethan sat in the front with me I had my gun loaded and ready I was about to rain hell on this son of a bitch I hope he is prepared because he is no match for me or my men.

💗💗💗like, comment, follow love you guys