Chapter 13

Hey sorry I suck ik
Anyway bye.

Rains pov
I hid inside the cabinet I hadn't been out as I heard the men take Ariana away. I silently cried clutching Ariana's phone in my hand tightly. After I was sure they were gone I went through her contacts and found Stephens name, I immediately called him as I was shaking the phone rang two times and then I heard his voice which sent relief over me.
"Hello?! Where are you Ariana?!!" Stephen said frantically
"Stephen..Please come get me I'm scared I'm at the cafe they took her.." I said starting to sob "ok baby I'm coming don't hang up stay where you are" he said reassuringly, I stayed on the phone with him until he got to the cafe.
"Rain?! Where are you baby?!!!" He yelled looking around with that I ran out the cabinet with tears clouding my vision I ran to Stephen and he picked me up as I cried.
"Shh it's ok I'm here now... no one is gonna hurt you." He whispered in my ear while I cried
"What about Ari?" I asked sniffling in between my words.
"I'm going to bring her home I promise, but I'm gonna need you to be a strong girl for Ari and me and stay with my friends for a little while" he said to me. I nodded and laid my head on his chest as we walked out the cafe.

He put me in the back seat making sure I was buckled up. I laid on the back seat and fell asleep.

Stephen pov

I looked back at the little girl in the back seat as she was sleeping "she must be so worried poor baby" I thought to myself I made sure to drive carefully with her in the car. As we pulled up to the house my men and my fathers cars were parked outside making it hard for me to park.

After I found a way to park I got out the car making my way to Rains side. I grabbed her softly lifting her onto me careful not to wake her up, but She made little hums as she snuggled into me more which caused me to chuckle.
I walked into the house with the little girl and all eyes were on me. I ignored it and put her in my room making sure to cover her up and ensure that she was comfortable.

As I walked downstairs and into the living all eyes were on me I cleared my throat  and raised my eyebrow "can I help you?" I said in a threatening tone "who was that?" My father asked "I'm watching her, her name is Rain." I said looking at Everyone "Anyone who touches her I will kill you my self." I said looking at the men "understand?" I said "understood" they all said all at the same time. 
"Now let's get down to business, Xavier has someone that belongs to me now he's been an enemy for all this time but now he wants to play, well we're gonna play and win." I said looking at the men in front of me "Now  I want Ryan's group to be at the 5th entrance just in case they try to escape I want everyone to have guns but if my girl Ariana  gets hurt I will hurt you ten times worse.  Then I want Antonio's group to be at the 4th entrance I want you guys to take all of them out. Then I want Tony's group at the 3rd entrance, Damons group you're at 2nd entrance and i'll take Xavier.  With that we all packed up and got ready he was gonna go to hell today thinking he's gonna take what's mine.

Ariana pov

I had been in the same room for about two days now, they didn't mess with me but still I hated this "when will I get out of here? " I asked myself as I watched power puff girls then in came Xavier " hey hun" he said to me "hello dusty man" I said back still angry with him "did you bring me ice cream?" I asked I wanted my ice cream!! "Yes I got it here." He said handing me a spoon and some ice cream "thanks or whatever" I said giving him a side eye while I ate my cookie  dough ice cream. "You can leave now" I said to him but he just came closer smiling at me like I was a piece of candy and he hadn't eaten in 5 days.

"Stay back beast!" I said throwing ice cream at him "what the fuck?!?" He said growling at me he raced towards me and grabbed my face with his gross hands "don't you ever disrespect me again" with that I turned my head and gave him the silent treatment. "Do you understand?" When I didn't answer him, he became even more furious which caused him to grabbed my neck and squeeze "I-I understand" I said as he let go I coughed and tried to catch my breath.
"you're such a bitch" I whispered to myself looking at Xavier walk out with ice cream in his stupid suit "guard!!! Can I get water?" I screamed out so he could hear me 5 minutes later I was drinking water and eating ice cream watching power puff girls.
"I don't know how long I can take this shit" I said to myself deciding I'd rather be asleep than to be awake and miserable so I fell asleep cuddling my pillow thinking of Stephen and rain.

"I miss you guys" I whispered to myself crying.

Ok guys ik I suck but I always have writers block maybe I should take the story off bc I don't think I can keep up with a schedule I'm sorry