chapter 14

Stephen's pov
We all loaded into our cars and vans,  I had made sure to keep my most trusted man with Rain she seemed to of had a cold as-well so he will make sure to take good care of her. The plan was easy we were going to kill all of his men (which isn't a lot keep in mind) and I myself with handle the little bitch boy that took MY Ari. I had been short tempered with everyone and this sent me over the edge. As we got closer to Xavier's mansion we saw two lousy guards talking to each other and one of my men, Merrick shot them both in the head, Merrick is one of the best trained assassins in the world. I just got lucky enough to grab him before anyone else took the chance.

Then Rico hacked the alarm systems making sure everyone was in place, he also hacked the lighting and cameras so we could have some fun. After everything was set in place we opened the gates and made our way in as quietly as possible. There were a couple guards lingering around not doing much with their sorry asses and Merrick took them out too.

"This was all too easy Xavier knows not to mess with me so he must have something planned" I said looking at my men they nodded their heads in agreement. That's when we heard multiple cars scurrying out the back entrance. As the cars drove away we started a chase.

"FOLLOW THOSE CARS NOW GO!" I screamed to all of my men. They might have Ariana and I can't take any chances, so I had some people stay behind to look for Ariana. As we chased the cars one of my men back at the mansion informed me that Ariana had been tied to a bed and she was okay as far as they could tell. I decided in the beginning I wanted Xavier dead he disrespected me and what's mine and I wouldn't want anyone stepping out of line so I need to make it clear that what's mine is what's mine and NOBODY will take her from me. As we chased the cars I gave my men the okay to start shooting, which they did there were about 5 vans  full of Xavier's men and I had 7 vans. Two vans of Xavier's were blown up and only one of mine. Another van of Xavier's tried to take my boys out and they ended up falling off a cliff then a loud boom. That jut motivated me more to kill this son of a bitch and his lousy people.
I had called off my vans and decided I wanted to take them out, with the help of some of my men.
(The rest is what happens in this video since I'm bad at explaining enjoy :) if you know what movie this is from please tell me so I can give credit thanks)

I knew Xavier was in the last car that I had to take out and I had been on the back of a motorcycle I only had one last Grenade so I had to make it work "get closer to the van" I told Vinny my best driver he nodded and speed up as I was nearing the vans side Xavier held a gun and started shooting I easily dogged the bullets As Vinny made sure to stay far enough for Xavier to miss. The dumbass only had two people in the van. "Don't ever touch what's mine!" I said while looking at him and with that I threw the grenade in his window as Vinny passed the van I watched Xavier's eyes fill with horror as he realized that was it for him and as we made eye contact through the glass window of the ugly black van I smirked and then his car went up in flames as there was a loud "BOOM" we had to dodge flying car parts but ended up getting out of it safely.

Vinny never looked back he had no regrets and neither did I. Xavier deserved what he had coming for him trying to mess with me like that.

-time skip-

Now that the crazy shit is over I made my way into my home I sent all of my men home that day because I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Ariana and Rain. When I walked into the door Ariana ran to me crying I grabbed her and picked her up as I hugged her like my life depended on it.
"I missed you so much Stephen who was that guy? I was so scared." She said in between sniffling.
"A very bad guy that I took care of don't worry I will never let anyone hurt you every again from this day on you and Rain are my top priority." I said as I looked into her beautiful honey brown eyes that were droopy and wet as she looked a bit tired from everything.
"You're not a bad guy right?" She asked as her doe eyes stared at me with curiosity.
"No baby I'm not a bad guy I would never hurt you or Rain." I said back to her as relief fell over her face. "You pinky promise?" She said as she laid her head on my chest, for a grown woman she was very light.
"I pinky promise babygirl." I said as I carried her up into my room as I walked I noticed she had fallen asleep I sighed and moved her curls out of her face as I set her in the bed on the right, Rain was in the middle and I was on the left. They both scooted closer to me and we all cuddled. My heart felt so full with them around I've never felt this way with anyone like how I feel with Ariana. I have such a soft spot for The both of them. I want them in my life forever they are my happiness and I feel normal around them. I feel like a good person like my past is put aside and I get to just be me, I will protect these girls with my life I will never let anything happen to them.
"My girls" I said as I watched them sleep. I gave them both forehead kisses then laid in bed and closed my eyes as I listened to the sound of their peaceful breathing patterns and before long I had been dragged into a unconscious state.

2 hours later...
I woke up to the sound of giggling from the two sweetest girls I know then I felt it, wet liquid being put on my eye.
"This eyeliner looks so good on him" rain said to which Ariana responded "put red lipstick on him" then they both Giggled.
"What are you guys doing??!?" I said as I tried to get up only to be shoved lightly back down by Rains tiny little hands "don't move we are making you look pretty!!" She said as excitement filled her sweet voice. I sighed "you guys are lucky you're you because I wouldn't let anyone else do this to me" that caused them to laugh even more.

"Annnnd alll dome!! You can look now" the both said at the same time I opened my eyes which was a bit difficult as the fake eyelashes they glued on had sorta glued my eyes closed but after all that I finally got them open and looked into the mirror Rain shoves in my face.
"Don't you look pretty?!" Rain said with a a curious face she was so adorable I looked at the both of them and they had curly hair sticking in every direction and tired droopy doe eyes.
"I look so fabulous" I said batting my eyelashes that almost could be considered a torture method with the way I had to open my eyes I also did that thing that ladies like to call "duck lips" they both giggled at me.
"Tag you're it!" Rain said as she tags Ariana which Ariana quickly tags me and they both run out laughing before I can even process when I finally did I ran after them and I heard giggling coming from down the hall I started running that way and found Rain and tagged her and she chased after me I knew her little legs couldn't keep up so I slowed down for her but not enough, she then found Ariana and tagged her which lead to a very intense game of "hide and go seek tag"
We played games and watched movies and ate a lot of food until it was time to go to sleep which we all passed out in the living room while watching 'Black Panther.'

Hi guys okay I've been like the worst person ever to you guys making you wait so long but I'm back now and I know this is a lousy chapter and I might redo it pretty soon but I just wanna say thank you guys so much for making it this far and I promise to start updating more often this chapter was pretty hard and I think it made me stop writing because honestly guys I do not know how to write crazy action packed shit so please bare with me also I'm jut in a much better place mentally so I thought I'd give writing a go again because yea I have finals next week ( I'm a freshman now started this book in middle school lol) so yea but I love you all and I'll try harder I promise 💖🖤