Chapter 15

Stephens POV

There was the faint sound of my phone ringing, I opened my eyes and quickly grabbed my phone checking the time.

"5:30 fucking hell" I sighed, rubbing my Temples. "Fucking hell" said a soft voice, I looked over and Rain had been staring at me the entire time while sucking her thumb, a habit of hers I suppose she never wore off.

"No no no don't say that it's a bad word.." I said quietly, making sure not to wake Ariana. "Okay..." she said in the sweetest saddest voice thinking she had upset me. "I'm not angry hunny, it's just I'm scared that Ariana might hurt me if she knows I'm what caused you to say that aha" I said slightly chuckling at the thought of Ariana being a lil ball of anger over the fact Rain cursed.

"Okay can I hug you?" Rain asked with her big eyes I held out my arms to which she giggled then raced towards me, leaping into my arms, and resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and stared at Ariana while softly rubbing Rains back to soothe her back to sleep. "Do you love Ari?" Asked Rain quietly I stopped in shock "I..I..I really enjoy her company" I finally got out, I've never been one to have people to love. It's always been a danger and I don't want to put Ariana or rain into any danger.

Rain giggled, "you do, I know you do." She said then she let herself fall asleep. I laid her down with Ariana, gave both of them a kiss on the forehead, and then I headed out the front door making sure not to wake them.

I had business back at home I had to take care of, so I sent two of my highly trusted men to guard and surveillance Ariana's apartment.

Ariana's pov

I woke up confused as to what had happened, rain was cuddled up next to me and Stephen was gone, which for some reason made my heart ache. I sighed and got up careful not to wake Rain and decided to start making dinner seeing as it was already 7:36pm. I walked in the kitchen, opened up my cabinets and started pulling ingredients I was going to make burgers and French fries

 I walked in the kitchen, opened up my cabinets and started pulling ingredients I was going to make burgers and French fries

My kitchen was probably my most favorite part of my apartment every thing looked pleasing to the eye and was always clean.