Chapter 09

New chapter this is just going to be a bit more informative on stephen and his mafia family and his enemy's etc

(Stephen pov)

I woke up before the girls and made my  way to my car the boss aka my father called me talking about a special operation if you didn't know I'm part of the mafia my father Liborio Bellomo is head of the Genovese crime family his father Charles "Lucky" Luciano, was boss but unfortunately passed in January 26, 1962 from a heart attack meaning my father is now in charge. The operation wasn't something new just to take a few guys out who owed money. I know I shouldn't hang out with Ariana and rain I can't bring them into my dangerous lifestyle god knows what could happen I can't risk it but for some reason I seem to can't stop thinking of Ariana ever since I saw her when I first went to the café I couldn't take my eyes off her everyday from that point on I went there almost everyday I need to leave her alone I know but I can't.

As I walked into my fathers building all the workers smiled and greeted me although I never smiled or greeted them back here I wasn't nice only around the girls in fact I wasn't nice to anyone anywhere. Many people knew about me or heard rumors some of them true and some of them very idiotic.
"Ah son sit we have to talk" said my father taking a cigar out of his slightly chapped thin lips.
"Now you know I leant some money to some very not  so important people I need you and Orlando to take them out they've been given chance after chance I want them gone you hear me boy?!" He said calmly but threateningly at the same time all I did was simply nod

"Good now the names are 'Alexander Moses' he owes me 10,000 in debt I gave him 3 months leave his family but I want him dead ya hear. Now my second guy who owes me well his name is Adamo veto he tried to do me dirty no questions asked I want him dead and make it look like a accident." He spoke lowly making sure I was listening

"Alright i'll do it by noon" I said coldly getting up and walking out. Once I got to the lobby I glared at the workers so they would leave me alone I loved it when they were scared I loved being in power. 

Once outside I heard someone yell "Aspetta" (wait up) I turned to find it was Orlando my brother he finally got to me "Quando facciamo questa operazione?" (When are we doing this operation?)

"a mezzogiorno" I replied in my deep voice getting into my car

"Alright i'll be around your place by noon" he replied his accent coming through even though he was speaking English

With that I said my goodbyes and headed off I needed to get my coffee

(Time skip cause I'm lazy af)

I parked my car and got out and walked into my favorite café I was hoping to see Ariana but unfortunately her shift started later I sighed but ordered my usual and then I took my seat at the far end of the room where it was somewhat secluded as soon as I sat I heard the jingle of the bell indicating someone has just walked in I looked up and my calm face grew with a deep scowl.

"Ah divertente vedere qui Stephen" he said with a prominent smirk 

"Cosa vuoi Amer?" (What do you want Amer?) I said looking at the man in front of me the man I hated so very much
"Oh you know coming in for a coffee I heard one of the barista lady's are very beautiful thought I'd come in and say hi" he replied I just glared at him "you shouldn't be here Amer don't think I'm scared of you I'd gladly put a bullet to your head" and with that I got up leaving money for my coffee and left

I headed to my home seeing it was nearing noon and I'm sure Orlando would be calling soon. I got to my home in less than 10 minutes and got ready after I called Orlando and told him to meet me at the bar I knew that's where both our men would be I drove there and as I was nearing I got a phone call the name I loved popped up on my screen I couldn't answer because I was nearing the bar so I sent her a text saying i'll talk to her in a hour then turned off my phone.

Once inside the bar me and Orlando waited by the back door we spotted the guys at the same booth chatting and laughing with women on their laps I smirked at Orlando and he got the hint.

I waited out back after telling Orlando to go and get the men so we could hurry up with this job I wanted to see Ariana as soon as possible when they came back they pulled out their guns one trying to hit me and the other pointing their gun at Orlando I looked over to Orlando and smirked I pulled out my gun and shot one of the men in the head easily Orlando decided to have some fun and pulled out a knife and putting it to the mans neck which in return the man cried like a bitch and Orlando slit his  throat with one swift move after we made it seem like a accident and got back into our cars I called my father and told him the job was done after I called Ariana I guess you could say I had feelings although I won't show it to her any time soon she's too innocent I can't drag her into my life.

I got home and cleaned my self up and made myself diner then headed to bed.

Like comment share ya know all that good stuff byeeee (also I only know little about the mafia I just looked online to see the names so please don't take it too seriously thx along with the Italian lol I just used google translations so if anything is wrong please correct me and i'll do better next time 💕💕)