Sorry

AN: BTW the video has nothing to do with the story I just think it's good

"Oh uh hey Tom." Marco said with an emotionless stare towards the prince of hell. "OK Marco before you jump to any conclusions I came here to apologize about the blood moon ball." Tom smiled sheepishly eyeing the ground and kicking up the dirt beneath his foot. "And for using you to earn an anger management badge." He added finally looking up into Marcos eyes. "Uh come in I guess." Marco mumbled as he gestured for the demon to come inside. Marco would never admit it to anyone but he had a minor crush on Tom. Scratch that, a MAJOR crush on Tom and seeing him take off his jacket and reveal a small portion of skin didn't help matters.

"So why are you apologizing?" Marco asked looking at Tom suspiciously. "I'm just feel guilty and really  sorry about what I did." Tom said guiltily as he felt regret wash over him. Marco looked at Tom. "I am too." Marco said as he looked down. "What? W-why are you sorry?" Tom stuttered clearly surprised that Marco was apologizing. "If I had never gone to the ball to look out for star you would have never gotten mad and all fire crazy. And the anger management thing is already ok and in the past. I consider you a friend Tom." Marco announced as Tom sat in shock after listening to Marcos small speech. "Was that prepared or something." Tom smirked and regained his composure as Marco rolled his eyes. "Whatever man, friends? Marco asked. "Friends" Tom said and he pulled Marco into a hug that they both blushed through.

One month later

Marco was getting ready to confess his feelings to Tom. He and the demon prince had been friends for a little over a month and having to keep his feelings under the surface was driving Marco crazy. "At least if I tell him things will probably get less awkward." Marco thought as the mirror phone Tom had given him as a gift rang waiting for said demon to pick up. "Hey Marco!" Tom exclamed as his face appeared on Marcos screen. "Hi Tom. I was wondering of you wanted to hand out today?" Marco asked silently hoping Tom would decline. "Sure I'll be right over." Tom smiled as he ended the call. "Crap" Marco thought.

"So what do you want to do?" The prince of the underworld asked as he sat on Marco's bed lighting and putting out a small fire in the palm of his hand repetitively. "Actually I wanted to talk." Marco said nervously twiddling his thumbs. "About?" Tom asked raising an eyebrow. Marco sighed and looked Tom straight in the eye. "About the fact that I.. I like you a lot Tom. It's a I want to be more then friends kind if like and I know it's weird and that there is a chance that you could be straight but pretending my feelings weren't there felt like it was slowly killing me. So I figured telling you would help and I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore because it would be awkward and weird knowing your friend thought of you like that but I needed to come clean and tell you." Marco spilled as Tom sat opposite to him with a shocked expression on his face. Marco was about to leave to the kitchen to get some water when he heard Tom whisper "I feel the same." The brunette turned to the pinkette (Idk) and asked "You do?" All the demon did was nod and walk over to the human gently placing his lips on his soon to be lovers.

This was Marcos first kiss and he wouldn't have rather had it any other way.