Faded

AN: This is a song fic so I recommend listening to the song while reading this.

Dipper blushed as he pulled away from a heated kiss he had just shared with Wendy. A deep blush was displayed on both of there faces as they looked deep into each other eyes "I had a great time tonight" Wendy said braking the silence between the two of them as she un-wrapped her arms from Dippers neck. "Me too." He replied and smiled at the blushing red head. "You're cute when you blush." Dipper chuckled and Wendy's blush darkened. "S-shut up dude!" She yelled and playfully punched him in the chest. They both shared a laugh until Dipper said he should leave since it was getting late and he had work the next day. "See ya later Dipster!" Wendy exclamed waving at her boyfriend as he waved and smiled back, walking away.

"No" Bill said after he watched Dipper and Wendy's exchange from inside the mindscape. "NO! I woNt LeT HEr tAkE hIm aWAy FroM mE!" He shouted, voice changing demonic with his entire form turning a dark crimson. "B-Bill, please d-dont g-get mad." Will pleaded with his older twin. Bill's expression softened and he reverted back to his normal yellow coloring and his face took a pained expression. "I love him Will. I-I can't stand to watch him with her any longer." Bill said spitting out 'her' with a venomous tone. "B-Bill, i-if you
r-really l-love him y-you s-should l-let him g-go and b-be h-happy w-with the r-red head." Will said looking into his brothers tear filled eyes. "I know but.. i-it hurts Will." The blonde stuttered with tears brimming his eyes. "I know B-Bill, I know." Will said as Bill cryed into his chest.

Feeling used but I'm
Still missing you and I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel you kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

Bill watched Dipper and Wendy's second date with tears streaming down his face. "Why does it hurt so much?" He thought closing the small screen he was using to watch the humans date. "I just want to be in her place, just for a day, I need him to be mine.

I hate you
I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you
I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

"Bill! What are you doing here? I thought we defeated you!?" Dipper yelled glaring at the humanized demon. "Defeated and killed are two very different things Pinetree." Bill commented, dieing a little inside every time he read Dippers hateful thoughts towards him. "Demons can only die if they lose there will to live, and I don't think that's going to happen any time soon." Bill smirked leaning Down to Dippers level, even though the male was 20 years old and fully grown he was still several inches shorter than Bill. "Why are you even here demon." Dipper said looking away. "Just wanted to make my presence known to you meat sacks. It's always fun watching your attempts at killing me!" Bill cheerfully exclamed as if he wasn't talking about the fact that someone was plotting his dimise. "Well I'd love to stay and chat but I've got places to be, world's to destroy ya know, demon stuff. But  remember, REALITYS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLIGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE!!!" Bill yelled and dissapeared back to the nightmare relm. The second he got back he broke down.

I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat,
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you
Friends can break you heart too and I'm always tired but never of you.