Diner

AN: Sort of a cross over. I've been wanting to write one forever.😀 Also for this fic pretend that it's completely normal to see magic and demons in restaurants chillin and causing huge walls of flame to appear.

Marco and Star sat in a small diner eating a late breakfast of pancakes and orange juce. Both teens had heavy bags under there eyes, a result from yet another late night of spell casting and fighting monsters. The duo sat eating peacefully untill they heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Bill! Long time no see." Tom chirped smiling at a good looking blonde who smirked back in return. "Sup three eyes." Bill said as he took a seat across from Tom in the booth he was using. Star and Marco both were curious as to what Tom had been doing lately so they eavesdropped on the two boys conversation, hoping to gather some in tell on Tom.

"How's it going with you and Dipper?" Tom asked shoveling his ham omelet into his mouth managing to cram several fork fulls in at a time. "Were doing good, though, I think that I may have got him pregnant." Bill said causing Marco to choke on his pancakes and Star to do a spit take. "Yeah?" Tom said nonchalantly still stuffing his face with omelet.

"Mhum. I'm hoping not though, Dipper's moody as it is. " Bill joked causing Tom to let out a chuckle. "What about you? Have you asked that brunette out yet?" Bill asked smirking as he saw a blush spread across Tom face. "Uh n-no not yet." Tom stuttered causing Bill to frown.

"Come on Tom just ask him already. He'll probably say yes." Bill smiled and Tom looked up with a worried expression. "And if he says no?" The pinkette asked. "Then you, me and Pinetree can have a threesome!!" Bill exclamed extremely loud causing a few head to turn, a repeat of Marcos choking episode and Stars spit take and Tom to burst out laughing. "B-Bill! You can't say things like that in public!" Tom scolded still trying to get over his fit of laughter.

"Chill three. S'all good." Bill said snapping his fingers making a pair of sunglasses paper on his face causing Tom to let out an amused snort. "You dork" He said as Bill stuck out his tongue mockingly "Well look an the time. I'd better be going. Possibly pregnant husbands to tend to, dimensions to destroy, ya know the norm." Bill said and Tom grinned rolling his eyes.

"It was good Seing you, you insane nacho." Tom joked. "Hey I'm not a nacho! I am a being of pure energy with no weaknesses!" Bill huffed. "Whatever floats your boat, dorito." Tom smirked causing Bill to shoot him a glare. "Bye flame brain." Bill waved as he walked away from the prince of the underworld. "See ya corn chip." Tom called as he disappeared into a wall of flames.

"Wow Tom sure has weird friends." Marco commented as he payed the bill for there food and stood up. "Yeah. I wonder who Tom wants to ask out." Star replied as she and her best earth friend walked out of the small restaurant. "Yeah." Marco sighed in dissapointment.

You never had a chance with him anyways. Ughh! Out of everyone I've met why did I fall for TomMarco thought as he and Star trekked back to there house. Little did the two teens know something would soon happen to make there day a little more exiting.

Time skip

Star and Marco were sitting in front of there tv, eating nachos and marathoning every episode of Voltron. (Klance is life!!) Just as they reched the end of season one, a nock sounded from the door. "I'll get it." Marco sighed and he reluctantly walked over to the door.

As he swung the door open his eyes widened and heart skipped a beat. On the other side of the door Tom stood nervously handling a flaming rose, a sheepish smile painted on his face.

"H-hey Marco! Um how are you?" The pinkette asked as he shifted his weight from one foot to the next. "I'm g-good. " Marco stuttered his eye focusing on Tom's well tailored shoes instead of his gleaming eyes.

"I, uh, I came here to ask you something." Tom said still very nervous which caused Marco to become curious as to what the demons question was. "Yeah?" Marco mumbled signaling Tom that he should continue. 

"I w-was wondering if you would go on a date with me." Tom smiled slightly as his eyes met with Marcos suprised ones.

"..." Marco stood stunned. Oh god oh god oh god! Tom just asked me out! ME! The safe kid with the hot demon. Oh shit I haven't responded. The brunette thought as he blinked out of his blissful daze.

"Yes." Marco said causing to Tom grin gleefully. "Really?!" He asked still smiling happily. "Definitely." Marco replied. Smiling at his new boyfriend.

"Oh, Tom?" Marco asked looking at the demon with new confadence. "Yeah?" "Was I the person you were talking to Bill about in the diner this morning?" Marco asked causing a look of confusion and suprise to be displayed on Tom's face. "Yeah." The demon prince blushed as he walked into Marcos house, signaling the start of a long and happy relationship.