Highschool Pt.2

"Heh, and that's the second thing." Bill said as Dipper swiftly moved away from him. "But how? I thought we defeated you." Dipper asked wiping his mouth and mentally scolding himself for enjoying his and Bill's kiss.

"You see kid, killing and defeating are two totally different things. As long as you don't kill me I'll find a way back." Bill said taking a step forward making Dipper nervous due to the fact he was already pressed up against the wall.

"W-what do you want from me demon?" Dipper whimpered but still stayed slightly curious about what the demon needed him for. "Well to put it simply, I want you to be my personal slave. Ya know one that serves me for all of eternity and follows me no matter what. Stuff like that." Bill said nonchalantly causing Dippers eyes to widen to the size of dinner plates.

"W-what?! Why w-would you want that from me!?" Dipper exclamed pressing himself further into the wall hoping that it would absorb him so he wouldn't have to deal with the humanized dorito in front of him. "Your one of the smartest humans I've ever met! Not to mention your young and have shown affection towards me. Plus your adorable!" Bill exclamed showing his trademark grin.

"H-hey! Im not adorable!" Dipper exclamed, glaring at the blonde. Bill just scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. "So whaddaya say kid? Deal?" Bill asked igniting his hand in persian blue flames. "Uh it depends, what do I get in return?" Dipper asked eyeing Bill hand timidly. "How about me not killing your family?" Bill said making his grin stretch wider and Dippers heart drop.

"A-and if I say no?" The brunette asked looking into the demons eyes as they flashed crimson for a moment before returning to there normal gold hue. "Them I slaughter you family slowly and painfully making you watch all of there deaths before I kill you!" Bill cheerfully exclamed as he extended his hand out farther for Dipper to take.

Dipper gulped as he thought through the pros and cons to the deal Bill had proposed to him. "Tick tick kid." Bill said pressuring Dipper to make a quick decision. "Uh fine! Its a deal." Dipper said as he shook the blondes hand. "Good" Bill said and the duo dissapeared in a burst of white light.

AN : Ok a couple of things
1. Thanks for 100 reads I honestly didn't think that any people would read my terrible writing 😀
2. If anyone wants to continue this story feel free because I honestly have no inspiration for it anymore. I'm still writing one shots in this book but I don't mind if someone continues this story. And remember, REALITYS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLIGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE!