Chapter 4

(A/N: Hiiiiiii *waves*, Thanks for reading so far! I hope you enjoy my story. I'm really sorry with updates after chapter 1. I kinda got lazy XD but I came back. I have decided to write on Fridays regularly. I've also decided this book will have about 20 - 30 chapters, I've got a interesting storyline to write *winks*. I decided to write today but I don't normally so here's a little treat ;) Again, thanks for reading this story dedicated to the littl' cutie pie of the group. *clicks fingers and disappears* Until we met again....)

You look at Yoosung. He's so perfect, I love him. You laugh as he blushes. So cute, your mind compliments. " Y-Y/N, W-why a-are you s-so c-c-cute?" He stutters, his blush shades into a dark red. You blush as well. " U-umm-" you start but Yoosung brushes his fingers up and down you cheek, creating a electric feeling on your cheek and also making your blush deepen. You blink twice before seeing yourself again in his eyes and your lips gently touching his. The kissing, it's so good. His fragile lips make your heart twist and throb in pain. His lips are like candy, addictive and sweet. He places his hand on your waist gently and pulls you more closer. Closer...., your mind says. We're already close enough, the other half of your mind comments. You just simply ignore your mind, letting you lose control. You place your hands on his chest and come closer. Warmth spreads throughout your body. This would never stop. And that's okay.

Few minutes later..... (A/N: omg..., MC, I'm so jealous ;(  #iwantyoosungtobereal XD )

You sit on Yoosung's lap as you look at the sunset with Yoosung. Pinks, yellows and dark rich oranges spread across the sky, it looks like a perfectly painted picture has become a reality. " Yoosung, this has been the best day ever!" You say as you turn to look at Yoosung, who has his hand covering his face. Awwwww, he's embarrassed. You smile cutely and gently grasp his hand. His hand is like a delicate piece of art, which if you squeeze too hard it'll break. He looks at you and you see his eyes sparkle. What is he thinking about?  You always wonder what Yoosung thinks about. What is his hopes and secret dreams? His secret dreams are locked away for only the person who deserves to open them. You blush at the fact that you are asking for something too much. S-stop this Y/N, what is with you today?! You feel like you've lost control of your mind and your body as well. Your mind has lost its..., MIND! You shake your head to stop your thoughts. You didn't realise you've been staring at Yoosung while you've been in teleported through your thoughts. Yoosung must have been staring at you as well, his face has turned fully red and he looks so embarrassed. You let out a giggle. He looks away and pats you on the shoulder, signaling you to get off his lap. You get off Yoosung's lap, hoping you didn't make his leg stiff. He stands up and looks at you....,nervously? What's wrong with him? Before you could ask, Yoosung leans down on one leg and pulls a little purple box with a pink ribbon wrapped around it, out of his pocket. All you do is gasp.