Chapter 6

2 days later....

You blush as you wake up to see Yoosung sleeping next to you peacefully. You giggle as Lisa jumps on the bed and starts playing with Yoosung's hair. "Now now Lisa, don't play his hair." You manage to say without giggling too much. You pick up Lisa and place her on your lap, stroking her soft gray fur slowly. Two days ago, Yoosung asked you an important question that could change your life forever, making you blush without even thinking about what he had said. You feel the same shiver travel down your back as if Yoosung was whispering into your ear again. You hear his soft delicate voice echo in your mind. His voice is that precious that if it dropped it would shatter into many pieces. "Will you be mine?"  His voice still echoes in your head, it's making you go crazy. You didn't realise until you snapped out of your thoughts that Yoosung had woken up, staring at you. "Y-Yoos-sung, y-you're up....." you say, stuttering like crazy. "Hehehehe, Yeah I am... Y-/-" you surprise him by giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Y-Y/N, hehehehehehehe." Yoosung says, a smile spreading across his face. You hop out of bed like you had a lot of sugar. "Yoosung, I'm going shopping." You say, trying to contain your smile. Yoosung's birthday is coming up and you have decided to go shopping for him. Everything has to be perfect for his birthday. "Ok H-honey I'll go too." Yoosung states as he slips out of bed slowly. "It's ok, I'll go and buy breakfast, ok?" You say, walking over to Yoosung. "Ok~" he says, pouting while a small smile starts to spread on his face.