Chapter 17 - Two years later....

2 years later...

You walk down the aisle, the excitement spreading through you. It's happening, it's happening. your beautiful white dress follows you from behind as you walk, making you look elegant. Your heart beings to beat faster and faster as you arrive at the front of the Church. You arrive at the end of the aisle, all eyes are on you as your dad let's go of your arm. "I'm so proud of you." He whispers as you walk towards the priest. You turn to the right to find Yoosung, standing proud, tall, smiling and blushing.

{time skip -5 mins}

"I do." You nod with excitement. "You may now kiss the bri- oh ok..." The preist speaks formally but is suddenly interrupted when Yoosung rushes to kiss you. He places his gentle lips on yours, absorbing you into the kiss. The world stops when you two kiss. The warmth spreading throughout your body makes you feel amazing. Sparks of special feelings appear as you feel Yoosung place his hands on your waist. Blush flashes on your face, burning your face but in a good way. You feel like you're in another dimension. You hear Yoosung's heart beat beautifully beating a rhythm only you can hear. Yoosung, let's be together forever. Your hearts are connect together and will never be pulled apart. The romantic atmosphere puts you in a daze. You open your eyes as Yoosung pulls away, caressing your cheek. "Y/N, I love you. Who knew that only a hint of love could bring us together." You smile while tears fall down your face, gently. "Jagiya don't cry..." He says as he wipes your tears. Rounds of applause echo throughout the church. You look to your left to see Ayko smiling and clapping, Congrats, he mouths as you nod. You look at Yoosung. "Party time?" You ask. "Party time." Yoosung replies.

3 hours later...

The room was filled with family and friends. The music was loud and the sound of laughter filled the room. "Thank you, awww thanks." You say as family walk past congratulating the 'Newlyweds'. "Yoosung, let's dance~." You say as you try to pull Yoosung onto the dance floor. "Okay, okay Jagi~, Wait a sec I'll be right back." You watch as he walks towards the cashier in the booked party room. He walks towards the stage, making you giggle. What is he doing?

The room turns silent as Yoosung walks on the stage. He holds the microphone and begins. "Hello Everyone, Thank you for coming today. Y/N and I really appreciate it." The rooms claps as laughter and whispers erupt. "Today I finally got my dream. My dream as a child was to live happy life, get great grades and become a vet. But as I grew older I became lazy and became someone who didn't take school seriously. But one day, a mysterious name appeared in the chatroom, it shocked the whole RFA and myself. Before I knew it, this mysterious name became the love of my life, Y/N." Everyone looked at you for a second before turning back to Yoosung. " She made me feel as though I had to become a worthy person before she could become more than just my friend. I worked hard and since the party was soon I should ask. Even though I asked her on the messager, I still felt as though I needed to claim her. After the party, I had the courage to ask her. After a while, actually 6 months later, I'd earned my degree and had a job ready to go. I felt ready, so, I kneeled down on one knee and hoped she would say yes." Yoosung's face turned red as he finished his sentence. " She said yes and felt like I could float away. I was embarrassed but it was worth it. Y/N, you help me through life, you made me a better person and made me feel loved. Thank you Y/N for being my friend, my girlfriend and now my wife." The crowd cheered as Yoosung finished his sentence. " I wanted to give you something for everything you've done for me and for things I'm great full for. It's not a gift but would you kindly come to the stage?" You walk to the stage, unsure of what Yoosung is planning. You walk on stage, the silence making you excited. Yoosung kisses you in front of everyone, making the crowd all say 'awwww'. "Y-Yoosung...." you giggle as blush appears on your face. "Y/N, you light up my world."

{Time skip- End of party}

"Come on Jagiya!" Yoosung yells as you run up the hill. "Y-Yoosung, what are we doing up here?" You ask as Yoosung sits on the hill. "Breathing." He laughs. "Of course you'd make a joke like that." You say, giggling. "Come sit on my lap Jagi~" You sit on his lap. His fingers brush against your face, leaving a spark of where his fingers touched. "Look up." You look up at the sky to see stars, glittering above. "Wow! It's so beautiful!" You exclaim. Yoosung smiles as he pulls you closer to his mouth. "Y/N, They think I'm crazy..." Yoosung whispers in your ear, a special and soothing tune echos. "My heart beat goes up." You whisper back in the same special tune, making Yoosung's heart skip too many beats to count. "Words cannot express my love for you..." you both say as Yoosung smiles. "Did you get mysterious messages?" Yoosung sings as you giggle. It's our song we made up at the party. "It's a piece of the puzzle." You sing, making Yoosung feel excited. "The letters are the only clues to solving hidden mysteries." You sing together. "Did you get mysterious messages?, If you can feel your trace that is me, Call me out~." You both sing as you dance just like you did at the party 2 years and 7 months ago, when you became something special to Yoosung. Yoosung pulls you close to him and says, "I've been watching you from the start." You giggle as you two kiss, under the stars.

Who knew a hint of your love Y/N, brought us together...
Forever.

{END}