Chapter 5

Yoosung pulls out a purple box, making you feel excited. What is in the box? Yoosung's face has a deep colour red as he looks at you, holding the purple box delicately. "U-umm, Y/N, w-well-" Yoosung says, trying to not stutter. You look at Yoosung, feeling the blush on your face deepen. He breaths in like, like he's nervous? His expression turns into a embarrassed smile. "Y/N, when I asked you to become m-my g-girlfriend, it gave me life and made me feel an feeling that cannot be described. You gave me a reason to live and I love you so much. Every day, when I look at your face, the little details in your eyes makes me feel amazing , the way you laugh is beautiful and your smile is.....-" He pauses for a second, making you wonder what he'll say next. "Y-your s-smile j-just lights up my world." He says as he unties the ribbon gently, revealing a beautiful golden ring with a crystal clear diamond placed delicately on top, making you squeal with happiness and excitement. " Oh my god Yoosung! I- I-" You start crying with happiness, he asked me! He asked me! You place your hand on your heart, trying to make it stop throbbing. "Y-Y/N, I love y-you so much, I want to create more beautiful memories with you, Y- Y/N." You cover mouth with your hands. You shouldn't be crying but why are you? It's a marriage proposal! " S-so Y-Y/N, will you b-be m-my Wife?" Yoosung smiles, embarrassed but also fears of rejection spreads throughout his body. His heart throbs and his face is bright red. You uncovered your mouth, your smile spreading across your face.

Yoosung offers his hand. The wind blows as you take Yoosung's warm hand, making your heart throb more. Yoosung pulls you closer, creating a feeling inside of you that makes you start feeling hot once again. Yoosung rubs his fingers against your cheek, making you giggle. "So will you be mine?" Yoosung whispers into your ear, making a shiver travel down your back. Your smile widens and you giggle. "Of course I will." You reply as Yoosung pulls closer, placing his gently lips against yours.