Chapter 9- Seeing you again

Chapter 9

You sit at home on the couch alone, bored. It's Friday and Yoosung goes to University Monday to Friday plus work on Friday and Sunday afternoons. You pick up your phone and stare at your screen, aimlessly waiting for a message or call from Yoosung of course. He won't call, get that through your head! He's busy studying! You sigh as you place your phone on the table and and walk to the kitchen. You automatically grab two cups from the cupboard before realising as you place them on the bench. You walk to the fridge and grab the milk and walk back in this turtle-like motion. It's so boring without Yoosung. You grab a spoon and start making tea for yourself. After you make tea, you walk to the couch and sit down. You drink your tea as you pick up your phone again and find a text message notification on your screen. You tap it to find your childhood friend from when you were younger, had texted you.

Ayko:  Hayyyy~ Y/N, it's been a while, wanna meet up at the shopping centre near you and talk?

Ayko is your childhood friend. He lived a couple houses away and went to the same school as you. When you were younger, he used to tease you about being short and what you knew and didn't. You then one day slapped him for payback and then after that, weirdly enough, he became your friend. You gave him your phone number when you said you were leaving to move to the city, promising to talk to him soon.

Y/N: Sure, I'll be there in a couple of mins!

You reply, quickly grabbing your wallet and keys. You lock the the door and walk to the car park below the apartments and drive to the shopping centre.