Chapter 10- Childhood Catch Up!

Chapter 10

{Time skip}

You park the car and walk into the shopping centre. You pull your phone out of your pocket to ask Ayoko where he wants to meet up. You place your phone in your pocket as you read out the message. "Wacdonalds...." you say as you sigh.

{Time skip- 5mins}

You arrive infront of Wacdonalds to see a guy wearing a red jumper and jeans. He looks at his phone, concentration appears on his face. He looks up and spots you, the concentration being replaced with excitement. " Hi Y/N!" He yells as he runs towards you. He stops and gives you a big hug. "Hehe, hi Ayoko." You say as you feel like you are going to fall over from the crushing hug Ayoko was giving you. Ayoko has a square like face and has a average haircut but his charcoal coloured hair makes it different. He likes to wear casual clothing like jumpers and jeans and normally find him in his room, playing with computer parts. He has orange coloured eyes with a tint of gold, making him a target for girls. "Come on, let's sit down over here." He says as he points at a empty table. You nod as start walking to the table.

{Time skip- 5mins}

You sit and nod as Ayoko tells his story about how he got into university and how he has many 'fans'. "So what about you Y/N, how are you going?" You smile and reply. "I've been very well, many things have happened since like I joined a party organisation which host fundraisers to support people. Also I've met new people and I've been stuck in a apartment for a little while." You say as you chuckle slightly at the last couple of words you said. "Party organisation? Stuck in a apartment? Y/N, you're not making any sense." He says obviously confused and curious about what had happened in the last 6 months. "Yeah, i joined a party organisation called the RFA and I host parties." You say, answering his question. "Hmmmm, i didn't know you could lead?" He says as you playfully nudge him hard. "Owwww~" You giggle as you see the playful smile he used to place on his face, back when you were younger, appear on his face.

You sit and wait for Ayoko to talk but nothing was said. It became awkward and you had an urge to pull your phone out of your pocket.

Pick: Pulls Phone or Stay polite
(Note: Story will change depending on what you pick. XD
Also after picking, read the end paragraph 'Everyone to read')

Pulls phone:

You pull your phone out of your pocket to find a message from Yoosung. You tap the message.

Yoosung: Hey sweetie, I'm going to be home a little earlier! See you soon, my love <3

You reply, giggling as you read the message again and again.

Y/N: Ok Honey~ See you soon :3

Ayoko studies your face for moment without you realising and then speaks, catching your attention. "Who are you texting?" You look up and answer casually. "Oh, I'm texting Yoosung." You look at Ayoko for a moment before looking at your phone again. You look up and realise he didn't seem to notice. "Come on Y/N, I'll walk you to your car."

{Time skip}

Ayoko walks you to the parking lot. Awkwardness spreads as each step echoes. You arrive at your car. " Who's Yoosung?" He asks out of nowhere, the curiosity rising in his voice. "He's my boyfri-" you say before Ayoko yanks your phone out of your hand and pulls you closer to his face. You phone hits the ground and you almost trip over as Ayoko pulls you closer to him. "How did this happen?" He whispers as you see the anger appear on his face. "How?" He yells as you gasp in fear. "A-Ayoko, what's wrong with you?!" You say. "Y-Y/N, I-it's complicated." He growls as you try and pull away. His grip is too strong. " Y/N, I-I'm gonna go now." He spits out as he lets go of your hand and runs off. You pick up your phone and sigh as you see the screen is shattered. Slipping your phone back in your pocket, you stand and grip your wrist, shocked at what had happened.

Stay polite:

You finally speak to break the awkwardness. "What courses are you doing for university?" Ayoko chuckles and says "Well, I'm thinking of doing something technical." You nod as you listen. " Computers interest me for some reason, not just because of how easy it is to use but the why it actually works and which drive goes where." He says, chuckling. An aimless dream, sounds like him. "What about you, what do you do now?" He asks, being polite but is very curious. " As I said before, I joined the RFA and had been in stuck in a apartment. If I had left it would of blown up, also....." You put your head down to hide your embarrassment. " I also fell in love....." You look at the table for a second before lifting your head to find Ayoko's expression had changed from a happy smile to a soft frown. "Hey Ayoko, what's wrong?" You ask gently. "Huh oh, nothing Y/N." He says smiling. You give a soft smile and nod your head. "Well, it's getting late, I'm sure your love is going to be home soon and he might get the wrong idea." Ayoko says, chuckling at the last couple of words he said. " Yeah, well...Good b-" You stop talking suddenly as Ayoko gives you a gentle hug. You hug back and wave good bye. You pull out your phone and see Yoosung had sent you a message.

Yoosung: Hey sweetie, I'm going to be home a little earlier! See you soon, my love <3

You giggle as you reply.

Y/N: Okay, I might be a bit late when you arrive. I'll see you soon~

You send the message and start walking, still looking at your phone. You accidentally drop your phone, making you feel silly and clumsy. You pick up your phone and sigh as you see cracks spread across it. You place your phone in your pocket and walk to the car quickly, to see Yoosung.

Everyone to read

You arrive home, tired. You open the door to find the house empty. Yoosung isn't home yet... You place your phone on the table and walk to your bedroom to get changed into your pyjamas. You walk out of your bedroom and find Yoosung standing near the table, looking at your phone.

"Jagiya, what happened?"