Chapter 8- The Surprise Birthday Party

(A/N: HAPPPYYY BIRTHHDAYYY YOOSUNG!!! *kisses iPad screen with Yoosung's face on it* Awwwwwwww so cute and hot! This chapter just like any other is devoted to our one and only Yoosung Kim! )

It was 6pm at night and excited filled the air. Yoosung's birthday party was coming up and the RFA were coming to celebrate. Yoosung is still at work, why can't he just come now?!, your mind exclaims. The doorbell rings and you open the door to find Jaehee, Zen, 707 and Jumin standing at the door. "Hi, come in." You gesture your hand for them to come in. "How are you Y/N?" Zen says while kissing your cheek for hello. You blush a little but nod your head in reply. Zen and Jaehee place bags of party supplies on the floor while Jumin and 707 sits on the couch. " Lazy jerk..." Zen mutters to himself as he unpacks the bags,you walk over to help Jaehee carry presents in. After unpacking and organising food and party supplies, you sit on the couch with the rest of the RFA. "And now I'm in a new musical." You nod while you see Jaehee secretly fangirling over Zen's new musical gossip. Jumin stares at the table, looking bored and unamused. 707 was playing with his glasses, obviously not paying attention. You pull out your phone, 7:30pm. You stand up and place your phone gently on the table. "Ok, it's 7:30pm let's start decorating the apartment." You say, the excitement appearing. Jaehee smiles and walks to kitchen with you to help you with food and table decorations. Zen, 707 and Jumin were doing balloons and streamers at least Zen was... Jumin sits and watches the table rattle as Zen picks up balloons off the table." Ahem, Aren't you going to help?" Zen says dramatically, attempting to get Jumin's attention. " I only make money and don't need to help." Jumin replies plainly, making Zen sighing with frustration. "Thanks for your help." 707 kept deflating the balloons, purposely making weird noises. Jaehee was setting up the table as you were placing food in bowls and drinks on the table. Jaehee smiles as you place the last drink on the table. "Finished." You say purposely loud so Zen and Jumin hear, making a playful smile appear on your face as well as Jaehee's. Zen turns around and smirks, " Ok, this is how it's gonna play then?!" Zen yells as he starts throwing balloons at you and Jaehee. You laugh and start throwing them back, making the war of boys vs girls begin.

You sit down on the couch tired from throwing and dodging balloons. You pull out your phone and panic spreads through you. Crap, we went a little over board, luckily we placed the balloons back where we planned to put them. Yoosung is going to arrive in a minute! The door makes a sound and you all stay silent. "Everyone hide!" You whisper as everyone quickly finds a spot. You run to your bedroom and sit on your bed. The door opens and Yoosung walks in. "Hey sweetie, I'm home!" Yoosung yells, placing his keys on the bench as you walk out of the bedroom like nothing has happened. "Hey sweetie~" you say, giving Yoosung a kiss on the cheek. He smiles as you walk to the living room, a smirk secretly appears on your face for couples seconds. " So sweetie, how was your day?" You say. " Hmmm my day was-", suddenly balloons and streamers were thrown up in the air. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOSUNG!!" The RFA yell as Yoosung expression lights up. "Thanks g-guys!" He says while getting a crushed hug from Seven, making Yoosung almost fall over. "Y-Y/N, why didn't you tell me?!" Yoosung says as his brightest smile lights up. You giggle as walk towards. You pull close to his face and whisper, " if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Yoosung caresses your cheek and places his lips gently on your's. He pulls away, saying " Thanks Sweetie, I love you!" You smile as he laughs, lighting up your world.

(A/N: this is my art dedicated to Yoosung! It isn't much but I love drawing him. Anyway Thanks for reading and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOSUNG!!! <3 )

 Anyway Thanks for reading and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOSUNG!!! <3 )