Chapter 12 - Problems Arise

( A/N: Soz if this chapter is really boring, I promise next chapter will get interesting #relationshipproblems)

If you pick tell truth in chapter 10 read:

It was afternoon and you sit on the couch, relief spreads throughout your body as you sigh. What just happened? I hope nothing goes wrong... You tried calling out to Yoosung but he just ignored you, obviously angry about something you said. Did I say something that set him off or did something happen that he hasn't told me? You look at the tv which was on, the news reporter talking about irrelevant nuisance, making you turn off the nonsense. The silence starts to spread throughout Yoosung's apartment, making you feel unsafe.

If you picked lie in chapter 10 read:

Yoosung smiles, making him blush a little bit. You smile back but it wasn't the one he always saw and dreamed of. "Jagiya, I'm going to get changed, I'll be right back." Yoosung walks to his bedroom, feeling something that was blackening his vision. Something doesn't feel right. Yoosung got changed into his pyjamas and went to the kitchen to make tea. He stopped when he saw you smiling and it wasn't the beautiful smile he loved, it was frightening and playful. Yoosung's hearts starts beating, fear filling up in his stomach. " Y-Y/N... What is that smile for?" You look at him, still smiling. "Yoosung~ Its nothing Jagi-" Yoosung interrupts you, making your smile fade. " Y/N, this isn't your smile." His eyes darken, his anger taking control of his face. " What's going on?!" He asks in a deep, frightening voice, making you shiver. "N-nothing Yoosung." Anger tears start to appear but don't roll down his cheeks. "Lies." You back away from Yoosung like a scared mice. He knows. The guilt spreads throughout your body, making you cry. " Yoosung, I lied." The whole world stops as tears stream down your face. Yoosung's expression suddenly softens as he sees tears hit the floor. "Y-Y/N, why did you lie?" Yoosung says as a frown gently appears on his face. "I-I didn't w-want you to get jealous." "Jealous of what?" The rooms turns to silence Yoosung reaches for your hand and pulls you into a cuddle. "Y-Y/N, d-don't cry. Please." He says as tears of yours slide down his face. You lean your face against his shoulder, making your tears dissolve into thin air. Warmth and guilt spread throughout our body as you feel Yoosung's hand wrap around your waist. "Jagiya, what happened to make you lie?" He asks as you stare into his shoulder. " I met up with my childhood friend."