Chapter13- ~An unsettling but romantic atmosphere~

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating, I kinda forgot and had no inspiration but I gained some and decided to write some more.)

If you picked pull phone:
"And then Ayko ran away." You say as Yoosung nods with sympathy. " I'm sorry Yoosung. I didn't want you to become jealous..." You concentrate on Yoosung. "Y/N, Are you alright?" He asks after a couple minutes of silence. " Yes, I'm fine." You say. Yoosung's face expresses concern as you sigh in relief. I wonder what Yoosung is thinking?, does he think I'm horrible? Your mind wonders what Yoosung is thinking. "Jagi, I'm gonna make some tea, do you want some." Your mouth opens but nothing comes out, making you nod.

Yoosung's POV:

Yoosung walks to the kitchen, thoughts wandering through his head. Who is this Ayko guy? He doesn't have the right to put his hands on my girlfriend! Hmph, I'll show him, she's mine and only mine. Yoosung makes tea for his soon to be wife (A/N: I didn't forget, this story sounded like a girlfriend and boyfriend story so I decided to change how the story was going to go) and sits down. As Yoosung looks at you, his heart starts to beat and the thoughts start to feel as though they fly out of his head. Just looking at her makes me blush, damn she's always looking really pretty. You look at Yoosung and smile, creating a romantic atmosphere. She'll be my wife soon, I'm so glad I proposed. We'll live together and be a happy couple, also... I want a kid that looks like her. His thoughts make him blush, you notice. "Yoosung, are you okay?" You ask. He snaps back into reality and nods. "I'm fine Jagi." A thought hit Yoosung. "Hey Jagi, Let's go on a date." He says, blush creeping on his face. You mouth opens but turns into a smile, your face turning red. "Yoosung, would I ever say no?"

If you picked tell truth:
Yoosung POV:

Yoosung walks to his car, anger obviously expressed on his face. How dare he. Grrr, this is why I hate when Y/N going somewhere on her own. Yoosung stops at his car and pulls out his phone. He puts his phone to his ear, waiting for the person he called to pick up. "Seven, I need your help."

"What do you need help with Mr. Yoosung Kim?" Seven says in a robot type voice, trying not laugh. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO MUCK AROUND!" Yoosung yells, making Seven shocked. "Woah dude, calm down, calm down." Seven says. "Seven, I want you to hack into Y/N's phone." "What?!" "YOU HEARD ME!" Seven, confused, asked "Dude what's wrong with you? Is something going on between you two or-" "JUST DO IT!" Seven does as he's told but doesn't understand what Yoosung wants. "What do you want me to hack into?" Seven asks, the computer mouse creating the same boring sound, clicking away. A smirk appears on Yoosung's face, "Her phone contracts."